Chapter Nine

August 3rd 2005

"Sorry we took so long!" Hina called out to Draken, Takemichi and Baji.

All three of you were dressed up. Hina in her light white floral kimino, Emma in her black floral kimino. And you in your blue kimino with sakuras on it. 

"We've been waiting forever." Draken said boredly. 

You shyly walked next to Baji, crossing one of your hands over the other one. Baji was dressed in a nice button down and some slacks. He had his hair pinned back into a ponytail, so it didn't look wild. 

"Are you ready?" He asked looking at you. 

"Yes." 

Baji began walking forward and you walked right beside him. First just looking around at all the lanterns and stands. The lights illuminated in the dark night sky. There was lots of laughter too. Parents came with their kids and they were playing with them. Whether that be spinning them in the air or playing the stand games. 

After walking around for about 15 minutes in silence, Baji finally spoke up. "So whaddya wanna do first?"

"Hmmm." You thought for a moment not knowing what to do. But when your stomach growled you knew what you had to do first. "Let's get some yakitori!!" ( Yakitori is skewered chicken or chicken on a bamboo stick. )

"That's very unlady like." Baji commented while laughing. 

"Hey food is food, call me unlady like all you want, it won't change my mind."

"Alright alright whatever. Let's go." Baji grabbed the top of your wrist and pulled you to the stand that sold yakitori. 

"Good evening young lady and young man, what would you like?"

"Can we get four orders of yakitori?" You asked sweetly. 

"Of course coming right up!" The man turned around and began to skewer the chicken.

"Oh wow, you got me three orders of yakitori? That's so nice Y/n. Who know you'd get me that much." He smiled as he patted your back. You just looked at him with a straight expression. 

"What are you talking about? Three of those are for me?? I picked you out one..."

Baji looked at you with a shocked face. "You greedy ass."

"Hey!" You slapped him with your purse, "I'm hungry, you never said you were that hungry!"

"Damn, I see how it is."

"Here's your order kiddos." He held out the four yakirtori. He smiled as you took them and as Baji paid for them. 

You did as you said and took three and gave him only one. "Here you go, I'll take mine and you take yours." 

"That's cold blooded." He said as he took it.

"C'mon, stop your bitching and let's go find a place to sit."

The two of you ended up sitting under a park bench building that was surrounded by lanterns. A few minutes after you got your food it began to pour down raining so you had to take shelter to eat. Once you sat down you stomach growled extremely loud. Your mouth watered as you kept getting whiffs of the chicken while you were sitting down. 

"Itadakimasu! ( thank you for the food )" You bit into the chicken and melted at the taste of it. "Mmmm~ Bis is bo good!" Your mouth was stuffed with the food while you were talking to Baji. 

"Eh, I guess it's okay."

"Mhm yeah, you know it's good don't lie." You kept nudging Baji with your shoulder while still taking bites of the meat. 

Tokyo Revengers x Y/nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें