Chapter Twenty

Toman's captains and Mikey we're all gathered in an abandoned building. The ten of you were discussing the new information you had just found out about Hakkai. Shiba Hakkai, the vice captain of the second division. Also the younger brother to the leader of the Black Dragons. Shiba Taiju. 

"I had no idea Hakkai was the little bro of the Black Dragons." Smiley said looking as if he didn't have a care in the world with that goofy expression he always wore. 

"Ah, it definitely was a surprise when I found out." Your arms were crossed while you nodded your head in agreement to Smiley's words. 

"How'd you even found out something like that? I mean that's not just average information you happen to come across." 

The look Kisaki gave you displeased you. It wasn't an innocent question, there was malicise behind those glasses. Who the hell does he think he is? You asked yourself. Before you responded you took a deep breath and let out a sigh. 

"I just straight up asked him. How else?" You said while rolling your eyes. Everyone could hear the sarcasm that escaped your lips. 

"Y/n. This isn't the time for jokes." Draken stated looking at you with a stern expression. "How did you find this information out?"

"I wasn't lying when I said I asked him." You responded blatantly. 

"What!? No way you just asked him that!" Chifuyu looked at you with widened eyes, him being unable to process what you said. 

"Yesterday," You started before pausing to recollect everything that happened. 

Yesterday~

"Excuse me waiter, when is my order going to be ready!?" You called out from the table. It had already been 15 minutes and your stomach was grumbling with anticipation for your food to arrive. 

"I'm sorry Miss, it'll be another 10-15 minutes." The waiter bowed apologetically before leaving to tend to another customer. 

You banged your head on the table and sighed. "10-15 minutes he said? That's like an eternity what the hell." You gripped your stomach as it moaned louder with each passing minute. "Ah fuck, I wish I didn't skip breakfast. It's all fucking Chifuyu's fault, he shouldn't have called for me to help Baji and him find Peke J. Maybe he ran away because Chifuyu was annoying the fuck outta him." You sighed and continued to blame everything on Chifuyu. 

While your head was tucked in your arms, you could hear loud banging footsteps that steadily approached the area where you were. You knew it wasn't the waiter his steps were quieter than the big oaf coming to you now. You decided to ignore it and keep your head between your arms patiently waiting for your order. 

But the peace you had wouldn't last much longer. A shadow loomed over you and a deep voice rang to your ear. "Move it over bitch, this is our table now." Just judging from the voice you could tell this person was male and probably around the age of 17 or 18. The cocky attitude gave it away.

"Hah?" Your lips curled up in disgust as you lifted your head off the table. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"You better watch your tongue when talking to Taiju." A boy with a burn mark over his right eye said. His hair appeared to be a sunflower blonde with a middle part. 

"Taiju...Taiju...Taiju...?" You kept repeating, looking up as you tried to find the name in your memory. "Hmm? Nope doesn't ring a bell." You finally stated with a shrug. 

"Bitch-"

"Now now Inui, hold your shit. Not every knows who Taiju is." Another boy said. He had his hair shaved on one side, with black and white stripes. On the other side, his hair curled a little, reaching his chin. His eyes were fox like eyes had a cocky attitude that you resented.