Chapter Seven

The boys from Moebius began cracking their knuckles and preparing to fight. 

"You sure brought a lot of people just to ambush some middle schoolers." Mikey finally spoke up as he smiled. "You're just as shitty as I'd imagine you'd be, Osanai."

"HUH?" Osanai leaned forward putting his hand on his ear making a cup, taunting Mikey. "Can't hear ya, you're too shrimpy!" 

Osanai stopped and stood for a minute when he felt wondering eyes. "Hey, the fuck do you think you're staring at punk?"

"I-uh..." Osanai was clearly annoyed at Takemichi's stutter so he did one thing, and that was punch him. 

"You were looking down on me weren't you?" Another punch delivered to Takemichi's face. "I hate that look more than anything else." And yet another punch. 

Just when he was about to strike again, Pahchin grabbed his arm stopping him. "Your fights with me asshole."

"Pahchin! Don't you dare fucking do it!"

"Y-Y/n..." Takemichi looked up at you with his beaten up face. He then stood up following your lead. "D-don't fight with Moebius..."

You could tell Takemichi could barely stand, and Pahchin pushing him out of the way was not helping one bit at all. I have to do something, no way in hell am I letting Draken get killed over this. 

The first thing that moved was your legs, you quickly ran and stood in front of Pahchin and Osanai separating the two of them. "Stop this bullshit right now! This is not- HEY!"

Suddenly, you felt arms grab under yours and pull you back. "Pinkie, just sit back and watch. This is Pah's fight."

No matter how much you struggled, you couldn't free yourself from Mikey's grip. But you didn't stop, as of this moment Pahchin and Osanai were fighting, and Pah was not winning. "Mikey! Fucking let me go! What don't you get about not fighting with Moebius!? Why can't you just trust me on this!?"

"It's not that I don't trust you." Mikey stared head with the dull expression he would sometimes get. "You already know I trust you with my life."

"Then why won't you stop this!?"

"Pah would never be satisfied if he couldn't have any revenge on Moebius. He deserves to fight until his heart's content."

"To his heart's content huh? Look around you Mikey! Look at Pah right now, does he LOOK okay to you!?"

"That punch couldn't even kill an ant." Pahchin was smiling sadistically, blood dripping down his nose all the way to his chin. His eyes were rolled back as he was forcing himself to stay conscious. 

"No way...just after one good hit!? Osanai's a beast!" Pehyan ran forward screaming for Pah. "PAHCHIN!!"

"PEH! I said to sit back and watch didn't I?"

Pehyan stopped in his tracks and turned to face Mikey, "Sorry Mikey."

"Sit back and watch...? Mikey kun! How could you be so cruel!? Pahchin's nose is broke and he's barely conscious! He can't fight anymore! Pahchin's gonna die! YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS!"

Mikey's grip didn't loosen on you one bit as he turned to speak to Takemichi with a smile on his face. "Why?" He asked smiling, almost innocently, "Pahchin hasn't given up yet."

Though he was already barely all there, Osanai decided to punch him again. "Hey! He just passed out standing up!"

Of course Osanai laughed and so did a bunch of other guys in Moebius. It was when Pahchin's balance was starting to wobble when Mikey let you go. He wrapped his arm around Pahchin as he rested his head on Mikey's shoulder from the exhaustion. Pahchin whispered something in Mikey's ear that was only heard by him. But everyone heard Mikey's response, and it was very cheerful at that.