Chapter Five

"GOOD EVENING LEADER!"
The members of Toman bowed as Mikey walked in between the gathering. Both yourself and Draken stood, you with your arms on your hips and Draken with his hands laid about his butt. 
"We're gathered here today, to talk about "Moebius". If they go against us it'll be a huge conflict." 

Mikey looked up  before continuing. "If a fight happens it'll be when the Musashi Festival happens. Mikey then sat on the stairs with a smile on his face, "I wanna hear everyone's opinions on this."

You were standing there thinking of solutions and possible outcomes of the fight if it took place. Moebius has 50 members total, while Toman has 111. But my division men are not fighters, so that leaves 101 people left able to fight. That's a just barely over two on one. That is if Moebius was the same age. A gang of high schoolers means that they might be stronger than us. Giving them an advantage, not only that, Osanai is a complete monster himself. If we'd want to win Mikey or Draken would be best matched with him. 

The best possible strategy would be to weaken their morals. Taking out their leader would do just that. If Osanai was incapable of movement their spirits would lower by.... A little over half? No 75%. If Mikey could knock him out in one hit it would be an ever bigger advantage for us. That would lower their morals by 90% or more. The second best tactic would be to attack head on. If we can catch them off guard that would also give Toman an advantage. 

Say we did win the fight, if  Moebius was to submit and join Toman we'd have 161 total. Which would help to strengthen Toman's fighting abilities. It would help to keep us on top if we won all our fights. But vice versa if we lost, it would put a dent in the members spirits. Almost all member of Toman look up to Mikey. If he were to be taken down by Osanai they'd feel helpless. Probably with some shitty mentality like 'if Mikey can't win how can we?' Thus boosting the morals of Moebius. And destroying Mikey dream of making a new age for delinquents. 
If we don't want that to happen, we must win this fight.

By the time you zoned back in from your own thoughts, Pah was bowing down before Mikey while he asked him a question. 
"Well Pah... Do you wanna fight?"
"They're two generations up our gang, we won't come out un-scratched. It's just be a bother to you guys...But I can't stand it Mikey..."
"That's not what I asked." You noticed Mikey's expression was the one where they was no life in his eyes at all. Pure black with a monotone voice. "Do you wanna fight or not?"
A tear was held in place on Pah's face as he squinted his eyes shut shouting, "I WANNA FIGHT! I WANNA MURDER THOSE SONS OF BITCHES!!"
"I know right?" His face was a closed eyed smile. Mikey stood leaving Pah in confusion as he addressed Toman. "Anyone here think that Pah's buddy getting beaten up is too much of a bother to deal with?! Anyone here is scared of Moebius even though they beat up Pah's friend?"
All of Toman stayed silent with strong will to both Mikey's questions. 
"SEE NOT ONE! WE'RE GONNA CRUSH MOEBIUS!!" 

"August 3rd. The Musashi Festival is where we'll have our Decisive battle." Mikey stood with his jacket facing the crowd and his head turned back. Then he looked to you and nodded, knowing what he meant you stepped forward to address Toman. 

"Listen up! I have an idea that could help Toman to win this fucking fight!"
The majority of Toman looked at you with wide eyes while some kept there normal expression. 
"There's not guarantee this will work at all. But hey it's worth a fucking shot right?"
"YEAH!"
"So here's the plan! Moebius has 50 members, and on August third there will be 101 members of Toman fighting. We have a goal we MUST achieve at the begging of the fight! That is lowering the spirits of the other team! You may be asking how!? By taking out Osanai!" You began to go in depth, telling them your theories and best chance of winning to get revenge for Pah's friend. 

"The day before I'll make sure to remind you for the bitches who can't remember." Though you weren't being funny, people laughed and started to name friends who they thought would forget the plan. 
"Now, my division fall back except for Chi!"
"Yes Captain Y/n!"
"Chi come here!"
Eichi looked a little frightened for some reason. He was confused on why he was being called back. Normally you never called him with that tone unless you needed help with something big. Other than that Eichi was more so of a bodyguard for you. 
"Y-yeah Captain?"
"I need you to do me a favor." You grabbed his collar and whispered your task for him in his ear away from prying ears. "Can you do that for me?" You looked up at him and backed away.
"Of course! I'll do it right away!"
Your eyes lit up and a wide smile was on your face. "Really!?"
"Yes!" 
Eichi ran off chasing after the task you gave him to do. 
It's time for some answers. Some long awaited and needed answers.