Chapter Twelve

"I just got released from the hospital yesterday and Mikey already wants me at a meeting?"

 You closed your eyes silently crying as you slipped on your black leather pants, white boots, a white t-shirt, and your Toman jacket. You walked out of your room and called out to your dad before you left. 

"I'll be back dad!" 

"HuMHuHhm"

"Huh?" 

Confused by his answer you popped your head in the living room to see him fast asleep and snoring. You smiled at the sight and decided to write him a letter so he knew you were out. 

Dad,

I'll be out for a while, don't worry I'll be with Toman so I'll be okay. I know you don't want me there anymore but Toman is like a home for me so don't try and stop me. Also I put your dinner in the refridgorater. Make sure you warm it and don't forget to eat. Love you

Y/n

You silently closed the door not wanting to wake him. You placed on your helmet and hopped on Midnight. 

"Ahh boy I missed you so much!" 

You placed your hands on the handles and began to rev the engine. A large smile was on your face as you were reminded how lovely the sound your motorcycle made. You backed out the driveway and began cruising through the neighborhood, on your way to the Toman meeting. 

...

"Mikey why'd you call me here?" You asked while taking off your helmet and walking closer to the shrine. 

"Well, I wanted you to be here since we're appointing the new third division captain."

"Ah okay, you want me to evaluate what type of person he is?" You covered your mouth as you yawned. 

"Yeah that and something else." He stated with a smile.

"Huh what is it?"

"I can't tell you!"

You stared at Mikey with a dull expression. "Okay?" You then turned to Draken. "Kenchin why's Mikey being weird?"

"Ha? Isn't Mikey weird?"

You laughed. "That's true that's true."

"Yo Mikey, everyone's here now." Someone said.

You looked down at the crowd to see that is was filled up.

"WE'LL NOW BE NOMINATING THE THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN!" Draken called out to the Toman boys. 

You stood on the left hand side while Draken stood on Mikey's right. Mikey stepped forward so the three of you formed what looked like a triangle. 

The boys from Toman looked a little uneasy. Shifting around, looking at their comrades, asking questions about everything, or just making statements. 

"Who's gonna be the next captain?"

"Pehyan?"

"Like hell!" Someone retorted. "He stabbed Draken, he ain't gettin' nominated for shit."

"Right right."

"Can y'all shut the fuck up already!?" You screamed with a bored face.

"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN STEP FORWARD!" It turns out that Mikey had already chosen who he wanted to be the captain of the third division.