Chapter Ten

"Oh fuck no, I'm not allowing this." You stood up from the bush and walked out. 

"Kiyomasa! What the fuck do you think you're doing!?"

"The fuck are you doing here?" He asked looking down on you like you were some weak little girl. 

"Ha? You don't get to ask any questions." You stated enraged. 

"Look, I don't have time to play dolls with you got that? This is men's business, get out of here." Kiyomasa nodded his head in the other direction where the parking lot was. 

Your lip curled up as you looked at him in disgust. "Dolls? Men's business? Heh. You must have forgotten who the fuck you're talking to."

"Nah I don't think so? All I see is some weak ass girl without Draken and Mikey."

 Kiyomasa nodded to someone behind you. Before you had time to react, the wrapped their arms around your neck restraining you. 

But you know it would be easy to break out this restraint. One, there wasn't anyone as strong as Mikey here, and two, you learned a little trick up your sleeve incase something like this happened again. 

You used your right hand to grab the arm they had around your neck. You stepped your dominant hip forward and held onto to their uniform. With a swift motion you lifted them over your shoulder and threw them to the ground. Before they had the chance to get up, you quickly rammed your knee into their neck to keep them positioned on the ground where they couldn't hurt you again. 

"Weak ass girl you say? Kiyomasa, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

"What the fuck! How the fuck did you manage to lift him? He weighs at least 150 more than you."

You just smirked and looked up, remember the hours of training you did with Mikey and his grandpa this past two weeks. 

"I'm not some weak ass bitch that you think I am." You rammed your knee beeper into the boy's throat, hard enough to where to was choking for air. "I don't give a fuck if you're Toman or not, you're conspiring against Draken. You know what that means? I have the right to fucking break you so hard you wish you've thought twice about your plan."

"Shut the fuck up bitch. You don't know how bad Draken RUINED my life!" Kiyomasa was staring at you with deadly eyes. 

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I REALLY GIVE A FUCK?" You retorted back, this was the last straw. Did Kiyomasa really think it was okay to kill Draken because he "ruined" his life?

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF DRAKEN KILLED YOUR FUCKING CAT! YOU'RE NOT ABOUT TO KILL HIM WHILE I'M STILL ALIVE!"

"Guess that means I have to kill you too." He said this with a nasty snark and crazy eyes.

"Ha? You can try all you want but you won't succeed."

"Hey look what I found!" One of the Toman boys came out of the forest pulling Takemichi by his hair. 

"OW! LEMME GO!" He pleaded while being dragged. He was flung to the ground by the boy, Takemichi rolled to prevent the fall from hurting too much. 

"The hell? What's Hanagaki doing here?"

Takemichi spoke up while looking Kiyomasa dead in his eyes. "Kiyomasa, you want to kill Draken so bad that you'd kill Y/n too?"

He ignored his question with a demand instead. "HEY HANAGAKI! Buy me some juice."

"Huh?"

"And get me a coke." Kiyomasa said with a taunting smile on his face. 

The boy who brought Takemichi here slapped him and demanded his own request. "I want coffee."