Chapter Nineteen

"Hey Pinkie I'm bored." Mikey whined as he slumped further on the couch. 

"I said we should go bowling with Hina but you didn't want to go." 

"I know, but now I'm bored." 

You glared at Mikey and sighed. "What do you wanna do?"

"Hmmm." He thought about it for a moment and then shot up from the couch. "Let's get something to eat!"

"Do you have any money?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"No but you do." 

"Nope, you better ask Kenchin because I have no money left to spend on you." You actually did, but if you told him that you really would have nothing left.

"Kenchin said I couldn't bother him today."

"Then go ask Grandpa Sano?? He's literally in the next room Mikey!" You said while rolling your eyes. 

"Yeah but, he's sleeping right now and he gets mad when I wake him up." 

"Sorry Mikey, that's not my problem." You stated indifferently. 

"C'mon Pinkie, can you wake him up for me?" He asked with pleading eyes. 

"No."

"Please?" He asked again. 

"How about I just make you something to eat instead?" 

Mikey's expression went blank. "Actually I'm not hungry anymore."

"Huh? What do you mean you're not hungry anymore? You were just begging me to ask Grandpa Sano for some money."

"I dunno I just lost my appetite." Mikey eyes darted to the left, which meant he was lying. 

"Do you have something against my food!?"

"N-no! It's just that..." He trailed off not finishing his sentence. 

"It's just that?"

"Your cooking is not the best Pinkie..."

"Ha?" You looked at Mikey in shock. "What are you talking about!? Every time you and Kenchin came over to eat you said my food was amazing!"

"That was only because your dad threatened us!" He shot back. 

You took a deep breath, smiled at Mikey and nodded. Your tone extra sweet. "Thank you for the truth Mikey."

"Of course Pinkie-"

"Now I can beat your ass for lying to me." 

...

"Hey we're here- WOAH WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?" Baji asked while he burst out laughing. 

"I bet Mikey tested Y/n patience a little too far this time." Mitsuya said while chuckling. 

The boys who came to Mikey's house, Mitsuya, Baji, Pahchin, Chifuyu, Angry, and Smiley all laughed at his beat up face. Mikey's cheeks were swollen and red from the impact. 

"Well, only half was from me. Granpa Sano did the rest of it." 

This made them laugh even more. 

"What did you do Mikey!?" Chifuyu was trying to suppress his laughter, but failed. 

"I don't wanna talk about it." He pouted. 

"He insulted my cooking and then woke up Grandpa Sano from his nap." You said while leading every one to the kitchen.