Fuckboy Insomniac

POV SHINSO

9:16 pm

Izuku: Hey Hitoshi! We haven't talked in a while... just wanted to check up on you :)

Izuku: How's everything going? Getting sleep like I told you?

I smirk down at my phone, picturing the green-headed boy typing his cute little texts. "What're you smiling at?" my dad asks. I don't answer him and instead type Izuku back a message.

Me: yeah, I took a nap today during lunch so I was able to actually help Denki during our tutoring session. It was a lot of fun actually <3 How're things with you?

Izuku: Awesome! Kacchan and I were training together today and then we went out on a movie date

Me: That's sweet. Look at you scoring big, Izuku ;)

Izuku: 0///_///0

Izuku: yeah I guess <3

Izuku: did i mention

Izuku: Kacchan

Izuku: asked me

Izuku: to be

Izuku: his

Izuku: BOYFRIEND

Me: And you said?

Izuku: I said yes uwu so now I have a boyfriend!

Me: correct me if I'm wrong, Izuku, but you're pansexual right?

Izuku: *thumbs up*

Me: Are you polyamorus?

"Hitoshi," Dad calls, snapping my attention. The blush of embarrassment only grows as Mic and Dad stare at me suspiciously. "Put your phone away. Eri wants to say goodnight."

"Okay," I say, slipping my phone into my back pocket. Eri runs over to me, and I scoop her up, giving her a hug. "Good night, Little horn," I say, spinning her around softly.

"Good night, Toshi!" Eri giggles. I put her down, smiling as she ran over to dad and Mic. "Night, pop-pop! Night Dadzawa! Sugar dreams!"

"You mean sweet dreams?" I tease. Eri just sticks her tongue out at me, running off to her room. "Well, I'm gonna head back to my room, too. Night Mic, night dad. See you in the morning."

"I hope whoever you're texting is worth missing family time!" Mic calls as I hurry down the hall. I just chuckle, closing my door behind me and flopping down onto my bed.

Izuku: polyamorus? Like, being in love with more than one person?

I grin down at my phone, feeling butterflies in my stomach. Izuku is a ray of sunshine through my phone. He was the first friend I made at U.A., and to this day he continues to be one of my motivations to keep working hard. Discovering polyamorous relationships was like a fresh of breath air. I can have Denki and Izuku light up my world.

Me: yeah... like dating more than one person, and everyone is on board. Have you ever considered it?

Izuku: I have...

Izuku: Why are you asking? Is it something you're considering?

Me: yeah, I guess so. Just wanted to know your opinion.

The two of us talk some more. We talk about heroes and villains, then about family and friends. We make lists of all the places we want to go–all the amazing things we want to see. I vent about all my problems, and Izuku picks them up and crafts solutions. I do the same for him, but I'm not nearly as good as him at problem solving. Izuku is an angel, bright and gentle and sweet. If I could talk to him forever, I would, but at around two in the morning, he texts me a good night message and I know I should get some rest.

Izuku: okay! Well, I'm gonna head to bed. Get in good sleep! Good night Hitoshi <3

Me: I will. Good night Izuku <3

#

"Hey, Hitoshi!" Izuku calls, flagging me down in the schoolyard crowd. I duck my head, but it's no use. I'm a lot taller than my peers. Izuku runs over, beaming like the little vibrant ball of energy that he is. "Good morning, Hitoshi! How'd you sleep?"

"Not bad," I say softly. "You?"

"I slept well," Izuku says. "Sorry for keeping you up so late. Sometimes I just start talking and I never shut up and it's annoying but I can't stop it and–"

"Who said it was annoying?" I blurt. Izuku looks up at me, his eyes wide. "I don't think it's annoying," I continue. "I think your thoughts are smart and well-crafted. You have amazing ideas, and if more people stopped to listen, I'm sure they'd agree with me."

Izuku's face blushes red, and he tucks his hands in his pockets. "Ah, well, thanks, Hitoshi!"

"No problem."

"OI, NERD?!" a familiar, angry voice calls, stomping over. Bakugou glares at me, dramatically pushing me out of the way. "What're you doing, talking to this fuckboy insomniac?!"

"Kacchan, it isn't like that," Izuku giggles. "Um, I don't know if you two have met properly in person. Hitoshi, this is my boyfriend, Kacchan. Kacchan, this is Hitoshi. I fought him at the sports festival, and after that we decided to keep in touch."

"Hey Kacchan," I tease. I don't know what it is, but this boy is radiating an addictive chemical. I want to taunt him, push him to his limits, play him like an instrument. Above all, I want to see him submit to me— but that's not a thought I'm going to act on. My plan is strictly to get Denki and Izuku, not this angry puppy.

"It's Katsuki," he growls. "Katsuki Bakugou. Deku's just stupid. But anyway, stay away from him. He's mine."

"Yeah?" I say, lowering my voice as I step closer. I can't fight the urge to mess with Katsuki's pride, despite how much trouble it might cause. "Or what, Katsuki? What if I don't want to leave your boyfriend alone?"

"You- w-well–" Katsuki stammers, his face getting redder and redder. He is so adorable. "Then I'll kill you! Back up! I'm the Great Explosion Murder God DynaMight, and I'll tear your ass up!"

I lean forward so I'm whispering in his ear, smirking as he trembles beneath me. I mumble two gentle words, obsessed with the way his breath hitches in his throat. "Bite me." Of course, this makes Katsuki jump back and fire a million explosions at me. Thanks to Izuku, I dodge out of the way. No one is harmed, but Katsuki and I earn ourselves after school detention for the rest of the week.