First Date: Part 1

"Go get 'em, Deku!" Uraraka cheers, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Text me the deets!" Izuku chuckles, tucking his notebook into his crossbody messenger bag. His feet, like always, are covered by All Might themed socks and his dirty, red, trademark sneakers. He's dressed in faded black jeans and an oversized red sweater with a button up shirt beneath it; just the white collar peeks out, and it's the greenette's favorite part about the whole outfit.

Izuku walks quickly, up on his tip-toes even though he doesn't have to be. As he hurries to the elevator, Sero and Todoroki give him a questioning look. "Where're you hurrying to, Mido?" Sero asks, hopping in the elevator as well. Shoto tags along, of course, because it's Saturday– or, in other words, it's Seroroki's-chill-and-read-manga-and-eat-soba day. Though, Shoto really is in his own world right now.

"I have a date planned," Izuku says a little too quickly. "But I'm a bit nervous because it's my first official date with my boyfriends. Our last 'date' ended with us getting chased down by the cops, and we had only been dating for a few hours." He chuckles softly, feeling those butterflies once again.

"Oh, that's right," Sero says. "You, Kats, Shinso, and Denks. Wow, what a group. Whaddya have planned for today?"

"Um, I'm going to take them to the mall so we can go on a shopping spree. My birthday was just a few days ago, and Toshi's was just two weeks before mine, so we have some money to spend. So the mall, and then we're going to go to this drive-in movie down in X town. Kacchan will only watch a movie if it's a drive-in, and they just happen to be playing one of Kami's favorites, so I thought it would be fun."

"Sounds great," Sero says. "Hey, if you have any date ideas for Shoto and me, let me know. I can't get him to go anywhere with me."

"I don't see the need to travel in order to have a romantic appointment," Shoto says gently. "We can enjoy one another's time while reading manga in your room, Hanta."

"I know, mi vida, but you can't stay cooped up forever," Sero says, ruffling his fingers through Shoto's hair.

"I suppose," Shoto sighs. The elevator pings, and the three of us exit as the door opens. "Have a nice time, Midoriya," Shoto says. Izuku nods, clutching his bag as he hurries to the door. He pauses, looking back over his shoulder.

"Kacchan!" he calls, cupping his hands to project his voice. "We gotta go! We're gonna be late!"

"Shut up, nerd!" Katsuki grumbles, shoving his hands in his pockets. He's got on casual black cargo pants and an orange hoodie, and as he and Izuku exit the dorm house, he pulls on a black leather jacket to go over it. They walk hand in hand toward Aizawa and Mic's house to pick up Shinso and Denki, and Katsuki can't stop his eyes from tracing Izuku's figure. "You look good," he mumbles, turning his head away.

"Hm?" Izuky hums, looking up at him innocently.

"N-nothing," Katsuki snaps. "Nevermind."

Izuku chuckles, swinging their linked hands back and forth. "Thank you, Kacchan," Izuku teases. "You look good, too."

When they arrive at Aizawa's house, it's Eri who opens the door. "Deku! Kat-Kat!" she squeals. "Hello!"

"Eri!" Hizashi calls, rushing to the door. He picks her up, setting her on his hip as he opens the door wider. Katsuki and Izuku enter cautiously; it's still a bit awkward that their teachers are also their soon-to-be in-law parents. "What did I tell you about opening the door, Eri? What if it was a bad guy?"

"Then I'd blow them up like Kat-Kat!" Eri exclaims, holding her hands out to mimic Katsuki's quirk. "Like POW, POW, POW! And then I'd spark-shock 'em like Kami! And I'd smash 'em like Deku! And I'd tie 'em up like Toshi!"

"Fuck yeah!" Katsuki laughs, giving her a high five. Hizashi can't hold back his pride, so Aizawa takes Eri and scolds the rest of them.

"Hitoshi! Kaminari!" Aizawa calls down the hallway as he places Eri in a seat at the table. She immediately grabs an apple from the fruit bowl in the center of the table and begins munching. "Bakugou and Midoriya are here!"

"Coming!" Denki blurts, basically tumbling down the hall. Shinso hurries behind him, both of them with big smiles on their faces. Shinso is dressed in black distressed jeans, a black hoodie, and black combat boots; Kaminari twirls around, smiling brightly as he shows off his high waisted jean shorts, baggy yellow sweater, and yellow Converse. "Sexy, right?" he chuckles.

"You guys look amazing," Izuku breathes out. Katsuki just turns his head while his whole body heats up.

"If you're ready to go," Mic says, nodding to the door, "my keys are in the first drawer in the side table by the door. And I'm pretty sure there's fifty bucks in there, too." The four boys nod, smiles of anticipation gleaming on their faces. "Have fun!"

"And for the love of god," Aizawa says, "don't get into trouble!"

"Bye Kat-Kat! Bye Deku! Bye Kami! Bye Toshi!" Eri squeals, waving her arms around with glee. "Bring me back candy apples, please!"

"Will do!" Izuku says.

"Seeya!" Denki calls.

"Whatever," Katsuki says with a small smirk.

"We'll be back by 1 am," Hitoshi jokes.

"Eleven!" Mic shoots back.

"Midnight! Got it!" Before either one of his dads could fire back, Hitoshi closes the door, jogging up to his boyfriends. He stands between the two blondes, with Izuku on the other side of Katsuki. Like always, Hitoshi drives and Denki controls the music. Katsuki and Izuku sit in the back, either play-fighting, teasing, or cuddling. The drive is nice, Hitoshi notices, and he sinks into the company of his partners.

Denki rolls down the window and stretches his arm out, giggling about the wind pressure on his palm. "Hitoshi! Step on the gas!" Denki laughs. "This feels so cool!"

"You're so beautiful," Hitoshi says softly. He doesn't really notice that he said it at first, but even when he does, he doesn't regret it. The sight of Denki's face burning to an adorable reddish-pink is so worth spitting cheesy lines.

"Thanks," Denki chuckles, giving the driver a sly wink. "You're pretty good looking yourself, Hitoshi."

Meanwhile, in the backseat, Katsuki and Izuku are arm wrestling. "Damn nerd!" Katsuki growls. "I'll kill you!"

"If you love me," Izuku laughs, "you'll admit defeat."

"Never!" The veins in their arms are popping, but determination won't let them quit. The bumpiness of the road makes their playing field uneven, so the boys have to grit their teeth and clench their hands even harder to not slip up.

"Kacchan," Izuku cooes. Katsuki looks up at Izuku's green eyes, mesmerized for just a moment. Izuku takes the opportunity to lean forward and press their lips together. Katsuki's face heats up, like it usually does since he's so easily flustered, and Izuku slams his hand down on the leather seat. "Yes!" he screams. "I won!"

"THAT WAS CHEATING!" Katsuki barks. "THAT DOESN'T COUNT! YOU CHEATED!"

"I did not!" Izuku laughs. "I simply thought of a creative solution." he taps his temple, smiling widely. "Big brains, Kacchan. Learn from the best."

Katsuki growls, grabbing the front of Izuku's sweater and jerking him forward into a deep kiss.