First Date: Part 3

"Where the fuck are we going, nerd?" Katsuki growls from the backseat. Hitoshi, sitting beside him, ruffles his hair playfully and tells him to be patient. "No! Fuck you! I wanna know!"

"Yeah, it's no fair that Toshi gets to know and we don't," Denki huffs in the passenger seat. "What's up with that, Mido? You love him more than me and Kats or something?"

"It's not like that," Izuku says gently, grabbing Denki's hand while keeping the other on the wheel. "I love you all the same. It's just Toshi can't have surprises because of his anxiety, remember?"

"Oh that's right," Katsuki scoffs. "The dumbass is refusing to take his meds."

"Watch your mouth," Hitoshi growls, grabbing Katsuki's face in his hands. Katsuki stops breathing, obsessed with Hitoshi's dominance, but the trance only lasts a second. The angry blonde breaks free of the grasp, grumbling to himself while Hitoshi keeps talking. "And anyways, it's not that big of a deal that I know. You blondes, on the other hand, wouldn't shut up until we got there."

"I second that," Izuku chuckles. "Don't worry, we're almost there." Silence falls over the four of them, but only externally. None of these boys can keep their minds quiet for long.

"Are we there yet?" Denki blurts out, tapping on the window.

"Not quite," Izuku says.

"It's getting dark," Denki continues.

"Mhm," Izuku replies.

"What if we get eaten by a bear?"

"We'll be alright," Izuku assures him. "Why don't you put on some music? Toshi has an aux cord somewhere in here."

"Nah," Hitoshi says, petting Katsuki's head gently. Katsuki had fallen into a light sleep with his head on Hitoshi's shoulder, and Hitoshi couldn't help but let him like a kitten. "Sorry, Sparks."

"Ughhhhhh," Denki whines. "But I'm so bored!"

"I'm sorry," Izuku says. "Just a few more minutes, I promise. How about we play eye-spy?"

"Okay," Denki huffs. "But can I go first?" Izuku nods, a smile so wide on his face that it pulls at his freckles. Noticing this, Denki blushes. "I spy with my little eye... something brown."

"Tree," Izuku blurts. Denki shakes his head. "Uh... I'm not sure."

"Zuku's bag," Hitoshi says, nodding to the little crossbody bag sitting in Denki's lap. Denki smiles but shakes his head again. "C'mon, Denks, what the hell is brown?"

"Mido's freckles!" Denki squeals. "You're telling me you don't look at his freckles?! They're so cute!"

Immediately, Izuku's face burns red. "Heh, um, thanks, b-but... they're not really–"

"I think they're adorable," Denki declares. "Right, Toshi?"

"Absolutely adorable," Hitoshi grins. "You're the cutest, Izuku."

If it was even possible, Izuku's face gets even brighter. His hand on the steering wheel gets so tight that his knuckles turn red, and his foot that's not on the pedal begins to bounce. Seeing this, Denki lays his hand on Izuku's knee, smiling genuinely at him. Izuku quite literally internally explodes.

When they arrive at the drive-in theater, Hitoshi gently shakes Katsuki awake while Izuku and Denki hurry off to get snacks. "Katsuki," Hitoshi whispers. "Time to wake up, pretty boy."

"Hrmmmghh..." Katsuki groans as he rubs his eyes. "Wha? No, I- don't call me pretty, stupid eyebags."

Hitoshi chuckles, gently caressing Katsuki's face. He snuggles into it, too tired to really think about what he's doing. "But you're so pretty, Katsuki," Hitoshi says, rubbing Katsuki's cheek with his thumb. "Don't you like it when I tell you how pretty you are?"

"Mhm," Katsuki hums, "but shut up." Katsuki yawns and rolls his shoulders back, peering out the window. "That fucking nerd brought us to a drive-in theater?!"

"Yeah," Hitoshi says. "What about it?"

"...I really like drive-in theaters," Katsuki grumbles.

"Hm," Hitoshi smirks. "If you tell Zuku thank you and give him a kiss, I might just reward you."

"Shut the fuck up," Katsuki hisses. He crosses his arms over his chest, kicking the back of the passenger seat like an angry child. When the driver's door opens and Izuku slides in with snacks in his arms, Hitoshi gives Katsuki a knowing look. Katsuki groans again, leaning forward and fisting Izuku's collar. He kisses him gently on the lips, an obvious contradiction to his feisty grip on the freckled boy's shirt, and then sits back in his seat with his cheeks burning red. "Thanks, nerd," Katsuki mutters. "It's a nice date... or whatever, I guess..."

"You're welcome, Kacchan," Izuku giggles. "I remembered how much you liked drive-ins back in middle school. It was so cute how you'd beg my mom to take you with us even if you didn't like the movie–"

"Shut the hell up!" Katsuki blurts, covering his face. "I didn't do shit!"

"Aw!" Denki squeals, crawling into the passenger seat. "Kats, you're so cute when you blush!"

"I'll kill you!" Katsuki screams.

"Kinky," Denki teases, failing to hold back his laugh. "I'm just playing with you, Kit-Kat. You're super pretty. Isn't he pretty, Mido?"

"Absolutely the prettiest," Izuku cooes. "And y'know what we got for our pretty boy?"

"What?" Katsuki growls.

"Pop rocks!" Denki cheers. "And Pixie Sticks for Toshi. Here!"

"Thank you, Denks," Hitoshi says gently, kissing the back of his hand. He takes the pixie sticks, winking at the two boys in the front seats before ripping open the paper with his teeth and downing the sugar. Poor Denki is left squirming in the front seat while Izuku is compulsively biting his nails. Hitoshi leans over to Katsuki, so close that his lips brush Katsuki's ear. "You'll get your reward later, pretty boy. Good job following instructions."

Katsuki absolutely flares red.

As the movie begins, Denki nudges Izuku, whispering way too loudly. "Mido, can we sit on the top of the car?" Denki asks. "I wanna be outside."

"Sure, Kami," Izuku says, giggling gently. He turns back to Hitoshi and Katsuki, keeping his freckled smile. "You guys okay if me and Kami sit on top?"

"So straightforward," Hitoshi teases, pulling at his belt. "You wanna do this now? Fine with me but—"

"Ah! No! I meant— I mean, n-not no, b-but! Urgggggh, Kami! Help!" Izuku squeals.

"We can have fun later, you little hornball," Kami says, poking Hitoshi's nose. "Mido and I want to sit on the roof of the car."

"I know, I was just teasing. Is it cool if Katsuki and I join? Enough space?"

"We'll make it work," Izuku says. "C'mon! Before the movie gets good!"

Up on the roof of the car, Kami snuggles into Hitoshi's right side and Izuku snuggles into his left with a blanket draped over all their shoulders. Katsuki sprawls out over their legs with a huge blanket over him. Snacks bags and candy wrappers are all over the blanket, but Katsuki couldn't give two shits. He's never been more comfortable.

A/N: idk if I want to write smut or fluff next. I also have an angst plot line that could appear🤨✌️

Any thoughts?

Suggestions?

<3