First Date: Part 2

When the four boys arrive at the mall, everything that could go wrong, goes wrong. Like usual, it started with the blondes. "Where to first, Hitoshi?" Denki asks, his golden eyes nearly popping out of his skull as he marvels at the stores' displays.

"Why're you asking me?" Hitoshi replies, yawning. "It's 'Zuku's date idea. Ask him."

"Don't give the nerd too much power," Katsuki scoffs, ruffling Izuku's green curls. Izuku yips, kicking Katsuki's shin full force. Of course, because Katsuki always has to win, he shoves Izuku back by the shoulders. Before the two can break out into an outright sparring match, Hitoshi breaks it up, grabbing Katsuki's collar. "Whatever," Katsuki blurts. "He started it."

"Did not," Izuku fires back, snuggling into Denki's side. "It was Kacchan! He was screwing with my hair!"

"Fucking whiny ass piss boy," Katsuki growls.

"Stupid big-headed meanie-pants," Izuku says, jabbing Katsuki in the ribs with his elbow. Katsuki hisses, snatching Izuku's wrist and lacing their fingers together.

"Adorable little bratty fuck face," Katsuki grumbles. Izuku smiles, bouncing up on his tippy toes to give Katsuki a kiss on the cheek. Hitoshi swoops over and kisses Katsuki's other cheek, grinning at how red his face is. Feeling left out, Denki jumps up on Katsuki's back, forcing the taller blonde to give him a piggyback ride. He wraps his legs around Katsuki's waist, looping his arms around Katsuki's collarbone.

"How do you guys feel about GameStop?" Izuku asks, swinging his and Katsuki's connected hands.

"Sounds good," Hitoshi says.

While in GameStop, Denki "accidently" tries to steal a new game for his Switch, making the alarms go off. The manager comes out to assess the situation, threatening to call the police because Denki pretended like he didn't know English. "¡No! ¡Esperar! ¡No hablo inglés!" Denki squeals, jumping behind Izuku as the manager stomps over. "Eek! Mido, Ayuda!"

"When did he learn Spanish?" Hitoshi chuckles to Katsuki as they leisurely browse the Playstation games. Meanwhile, Denki is frantically scrambling away from the manager while Izuku laughs his ass off.

"Probably from Sero," Katsuki says. "Fucking moron."

"Should we help him?" Hitoshi asks, "or should we buy Call of Duty: Vanguard?"

"Vanguard," Katsuki says, nodding quickly. "Deku can figure that idiot out."

The next store was Build-A-Bear Workshop, upon Izuku's request. "I wanna make a stuffie!" he protests, dragging Hitoshi by the wrist. "C'mon! They're so cute!"

"This is dumb," Katsuki huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. The store is filled with children no taller than his elbow.

"Don't be a party-pooper, Kats!" Denki giggles, prodding Katsuki's side with electric finger guns. "We can all get matching stuffies. C'mon, follow Mido and Toshi."

"Hello," an employee says, standing at the first area of the four step building process. "My name is Rebecca. Are you four here to build a bear?" Izuku nods, squeezing Hitoshi's hand with excitement. "Alrighty, so are each of you are making your own? Partnering up? Or just one bear?"

"We're all gonna get our own," Hitoshi says, looking at his boyfriends. "You guys all want one, right?"

"Yes!" Izuku beams. Hitoshi chuckles and ruffles his hair. Denki bobs his head, nodding, while Katsuki just rolls his eyes.

"Great," Rebecca says. "We'll start here at the touching stage. Here you'll pick out the stuffed animal you want to make. We have a bunch of choices, including superheroes, Frozen, Star Wars, and other themed bears–"