Detention

⚠️Slight NSFW⚠️

POV KATSUKI

"I'm only going to say this once," booms Vlad King as he stands up and heads to the door, "If I return in an hour and your assignments aren't completed, all of you will be running laps around this whole campus until your feet are bruised and broken."

"Surely you can't do that, Mr. Vlad King, sir," squeaks a third year girl with bright blue hair. She's chewing on a pen cap, so her words come out with a bit of spit.

"'Course I can!" Vlad King roars. "I'm the only one who can deal with you little delinquents to begin with, so if Nezu wants me to stay, he'll let me do things my way. Get to work. I'm not going to freak out if y'all are talking, but don't do anything that got you into this room in the first place. Understood?"

"Got it," the blue haired girl sings. Vlad King exits the room, and she bops up to the front, smiling wide as if we're in an after school club and not detention. I look around the room, not seeing any familiar faces. Besides Shinso, of course, because it was his bitch ass that got us into this mess. The blue haired girl introduces herself as Shinrai Heiwa, but mostly everyone calls her Vixen. The room is filled with third years, and Vixen says it's because the teachers are the most strict with them. "Not sure why," Vixen continues, "but it doesn't matter. Let's get started on these essays!"

The room migrates into a bored silence, but as usual, I put all my effort into my work to make it better than everyone else's. The essays have to be at least five pages, front and back, about what rule we broke, the benefits of why it's a rule, potential damages from breaking said rule, and how to change in the future. As I'm writing, I feel someone nudge my shoulder. I look up and see Shinso, his purple eyes sleepy like usual but a sly grin on his face. "What?" I bark at him.

"Just wanted to apologize," he says lightly, "for pushing your buttons. I didn't know you were such a hothead, Katsuki."

"I'm not a damn hothead!" I snap at him. It's not that I'm intimidated by this guy, it's just... he sends shivers down my spine that I really can't explain. Butterflies in my stomach. And he seems to have the same effect on Deku. Maybe something to do with his quirk? But I haven't answered any of his questions... "Was that it?" I spit out. "Can you leave me alone now?"

"So rude," Shinso says with a chuckle. God, his voice... I shake the thought out of my head and angle my face away so he can't see my blush. "Katsuki," Shinso teases, his voice still low and raspy. He gently places his hand under my chin and turns my head so I'm looking up at him. "Look at me, Katsuki." The way he says my name...

"What?" I blurt, smacking his hand away. "You're a damn pervert, y'know that?! Leave me alone."

"I just think we should get to know each other," Shinso says. "After all, Izuku is your boyfriend now and he and I are really close friends. Plus, I know you're... intimate... with Denki, and I also know he's got a crush on me."

I pause, staring at him with pure bewilderment. "You didn't tell Deku about me and Sparky, right?"

"Nope," Shinso says. "Well, not yet. Cheating isn't cool, Katsuki. There's a much easier way to get everything that you want. Romantically and sexually."

"You're a psychopath," I say with a low laugh. "The hell are you talking about?"

"Polyamorus relationships," Shinso says simply. "What do you know about those?"

"Like a cheating pass?" I blurt, raising one eyebrow.

"More like a romantic threesome. Or more, if you'd like. You'll consensually be dating more than one person. Everyone is dating each other. No cheating, nothing like that."

"So you want a polyamorus relationship," I say slowly, "with me, Deku, and Sparky?" My breath hitches in my throat as Shinso's smile grows.

"At first I was just thinking of Denki and Izuku," Shinso admits, "but you caught my eye, Katsuki." He leans in close so his lips brush my ear gently. I freeze, and it takes every fiber in my body not to melt into him. "You act so tough, but I'm sure I can break your walls down if you give me the chance."

My Adam's apple bobs in my throat, and I'm frozen even after he sits back in his seat. My entire body is on fire, and I'm sure my whole face is red. There's a tent forming in my pants, and I can feel the third years looking at me weird. I bolt upward and grab Shinso's wrist, pulling him to the boys' bathroom with me. I push the taller boy against the door as soon as it closes, fury and lust in my eyes. I can't tell them apart. "You're a scumbag," I growl at him as he strips off his shirt. My eyes scan his chest... lanky but lean... and I can feel my legs trembling.

"I'm guessing you've never bottomed before," Shinso chuckles, spinning our positions, and I groan as my back slams against the cold wall. "Well, get ready, Katsuki. I'm not going easy on you."

"For the record," I say breathlessly. "This stays between us."

Shinso smirks, and I melt into his touch.