Everyone's Got A Plan

A/N: You have to forget everything up until this point for this to make sense. I literally started, like, a new timeline? Idk. 

I didn't feel like making a whole new story for the boys but I also need to put these ideas somewhere so here's this ig. 

-

"No. Abso-fucking-lutely not. I would rather have a goddamn crocodile chew off my toenails."

"Thanks so much, Ky, this means a lo– Wait, WHAT?" Denki exclaimed, eyes almost bulging out of his face. "What do you mean, no?! Why not?!"

"Uh, maybe because I'm a lesbian?" Jirou scoffed. "Plus, I don't do favors for people who don't pay me back."

"Wha- I did pay you back!"

"Denks," Jirou said with a roll of her eyes, "how many times do I have to tell you? Kami-Coins aren't real currency. They're just a bunch of melted candy wrappers that you molded into circles. I can't buy a new guitar with those."

Denki groaned, slumping over the kitchen counter. Jirou paid no mind to his dramatics as she added a spoonful of honey into the two steaming mugs of tea. "It's not like you'd actually be my girlfriend," Denki continued, following Jirou out into the living room. "It's pretend! And it's only for two weeks. Please, Kyouka? Please?"

Denki followed the girl into the elevator, jumping to press the up button for her. "I already said no," Jirou huffed. "And anyways, even if it is pretend, I'm sure my girlfriend wouldn't be on board. Have you talked to her about your genius idea?"

"In fact," Denki said, "I have!"

Jirou raised a skeptical eyebrow. "And what did she tell you?"

"She said..." Denki dropped his voice to an embarrassed mumble. "...that I needed to come out to my family sooner or later, and I might as well get it over with."

Jirou smirked as the elevator pinged open. "Momo never fails to impress, does she? I agree with her. You can't keep running from them. Plus, you have your mom on your side, right?"

Denki groaned, continuing to stumble after her. "Well, yeah, but it doesn't really mean much because she's gay, too. What if I tell them and then they hate me as much as they hate her?"

Jirou rolled her eyes. "Get over yourself. They only visit once a year. What's the worst they can do to you?"

Denki bit his lip. Considering the marks all over his mom's skin, faded scars from years of abuse, his family has proved themselves to be quite dangerous. But he didn't tell Jirou that. It wasn't his secret to tell. Instead, he continued begging, tripping over himself as he leaned in Jirou's doorway. She handed one mug to Yaoyorozu, who sat on the bed, flipping lazily through a cookbook.

She perked up when Jirou approached, thanking her with a gentle peck on the lips. She noticed Denki pouting in the doorway and patted the spot beside her on the bed. Jirou made a sound of protest, but Yaoyorozu shot her a determined look. "Hey 'Nari," Yaoyorozu greeted as Denki plopped down beside her.

"Hey 'Rozy," he answered.

"You look upset," Yaoyorozu said with a gentle chuckle. "Want to tell us about it?"

"I already know about it," Jirou blurted, kicking her legs up as she rested her head in Yaoyorozu's lap. "He's been pestering me for half an hour."

"Shush," Yaoyorozu told her. "He can ramble a little while longer and get it out of his system. 'Nari?"

Denki puffed out his exhale, deepening his pout. "Kyouka won't go along with my plan."

"This was the 'fake-dating' plan you created to placate your family visiting from the States?"