⚠️Round 1⚠️

⚠️Lots of Smut Warning!!!⚠️

A/N: in case you forgot: Top Hitoshi, Switch Katsuki, Switch Izuku, Bottom Denki.

This specifically is gonna have top Hitoshi, top/bottom Katuski, bottom Izuku, and mega bottom Denki lmao. So buckle up and let's go motherfuckers!

-

Denki couldn't sit still. It wasn't anything new, really. He rocked back and forth as he and his boyfriends played Mario Kart, occasionally bouncing his knee or shoving his controller at someone so he can crack his fingers.

It wasn't a problem until Denki knocked Katsuki's arm and made him get second place instead of first. "You stupid motherfucker!" Katsuki screamed. "Fuck!"

"Yes! First place!" Izuku cheered, pecking Denki on the cheek. "Thanks Kami."

"Six second head start, dunce face," Katsuki growled, "because I'm going to kill you."

"Ah! Shit! No!" Denki squealed, crawling up to the top of the bed where Hitoshi laid, half awake, a controller loose in his grip. "Toshi, Kats is gonna kill me! Help!"

"You're fine, sparky," Hitoshi chuckled. "Go play your game."

"Six... Five..." Katsuki growled.

"Izuku!" Denki wailed. "I helped you win! Now help me out!"

"Four..."

Izuku shrugged. "Katsuki has a lot of pent up rage. I think it'd be good for him to get it out."

"What?!! No fair!!" Denki cried.

"Three... Two..."

"Kacchan, please! I didn't mean to! Don't kill me!"

"Times up, idiot," Katsuki laughed maniacally. "C'mere." Katsuki grabbed Denki by the front of his shirt, kissing him roughly. Denki groaned, wrapping his arms around Katsuki's neck. Hitoshi watched with amusement as Katsuki deepened the kiss, pushing Denki's chest so he laid flat on the bed.

"I thought you were gonna kill him," Hitoshi laughed.

"He is," Izuku said, though a little confused himself. "In a way... I guess."

Denki and Katsuki broke for air, resting their foreheads against each other and smiling devilishly. "If that's what you mean by killing me," Denki said breathlessly, "I should really mess with you more often."

"Shut up," Katsuki grumbled, diving in for another kiss. Again, it deepened in a matter of seconds.

"You were right, 'Zuku," Hitoshi laughed, pulling Izuku onto his lap. "Katsuki is pent up, just not with rage."

"I'll kill you, eyebags," Katsuki said out of the side of his mouth.

"You can try," Hitoshi teased, starting to kiss Izuku's neck. It was so faint, so gentle and teasing, Izuku thought he was going to explode. "But I think Izuku needs me more than you do. Don't you hear him whining?"

"Hitoshi," Izuku mumbled, grabbing Hitoshi's forearms in a death grip. "I'm not whining."

Hitoshi chuckled. "Oh, you so are." He licked up Izuku's neck, obsessed with the way he shivered under the feeling, tightening his grip. "You're so needy, Zuku. So fucking cute."

Denki savored the taste of Bakugou Katsuki on his lips, the sound of Izuku's hungry pants beside him. He grabbed at the hem of Katsuki's shirt, tugging it upward. Katsuki smirked, sitting up to pull his shirt up and over his head. Denki marveled at the sight, running his fingertips down the dips and scars and muscles of Katsuki's chest.