Root Beer Floats

Katsuki woke up alone in Izuku's bed. His hair was a ruffled mess, his eyelids were heavy, and his sweatpants were riding low on his stomach. Despite their constant physical touch and nightly cuddles, he and Izuku were yet to have sex with each other. It was strange, Katsuki thought, since he knew that he was both romantically and sexually attracted to Izuku. And if Izuku certainly proved he felt the same when they kissed and brushed against one another. But they hadn't had sex, not yet at least.

Katsuki tried to think why that was. Maybe because they had known each other since infancy and it felt weird? No... because if that were the case, they wouldn't have spontaneous heated make-out sessions.

It was probably just because Katsuki didn't know what to do in the situation. Or, rather, what to be. With Denki, it was obvious. Denki was the brattiest, most submissive boy the Earth had ever created. He pushed all the right buttons, silently screaming "dominate me" with ever flutter of his blonde eyelashes. Katsuki had no doubt in his mind when it came to Denki.

But Izuku? Damn nerdy Deku? He was a lost cause. Part of him wanted Izuku to pin him down with that new found strength and daring green eyes. But another part of him wanted to leave loving bruises on Izuku's hips from grabbing him so hard and holding him in place while he...

Katsuki shook his head and climbed out of the bed. He really couldn't think about this right now. There were more pressing things to deal with on this sunny Saturday morning. Like the note on the bedside table from Izuku telling Latsuki to get ready for his date with Shinsou Hitoshi.

Katsuki scowled at the note. Izuku had confirmed that he and Katsuki were boyfriends. The fuck was Izuku doing setting his boyfriend up with some sarcastic rando?

And since when did Deku and Dunce Face get along? Why was Deku taking Katsuki's fuck buddy out on a date?!

The door to Izuku's dorm swung open, and in barged Ochako, Iida, and Todoroki, all with determined expressions plastered on their faces. Katsuki immediately recoiled, scowling with the power of a thousand suns. "The fuck are you doing, extras?! Get out!"

"This isn't your dorm, Bakugou," Iida scolded.

"We have strict orders from Midoriya to help you get ready for your date," Todoroki added.

"Wha— I'm not going on that damn date! I've already got a boyfriend now!" Katsuki screamed. "Now leave me alone! Saturday is my day off, assholes!"

Uraraka giggled, plopping the duffel bag down on Izuku's bed. "Deku-kun told us you might say that. He told us to ignore it, actually. Here, I brought some outfits for you—"

"I don't need any damn outfits! I've got better style than all of you! Go the fuck away!"

Iida scowled. "Well that's not very nice."

Todoroki shrugged. "Perhaps. But we were told to help."

"You wanna help?" Katsuki scoffed. "Get lost!"

Uraraka frowned. "I have a sneaking suspicion that you have no idea what to do on a date."

Katsuki's face turned beet-red. It was true, he had never been on a proper date before. But that didn't mean he would take help from Deku's friends of all people. He'd rather figure it out on his. Really, how hard could it be? It was just that stupid dude with the eyebags.

Purple hair. Darker purple eyes. Tall with a sly smile over his pale face to send shivers down your spine. Raspy voice, witty comebacks. Black fingerless gloves over long fingers, nails painted black. He always had at least one AirPod in, and Katsuki would lying if he said he wasn't curious as to what kind of music Hitoshi listened to.