Love Languages

The four boys don't have much time to hang out as a group between school, training, and homework, but they find moments to be together. Even just the smallest acts of love makes the whole day worth living, and each one of them shows it in very different ways.

Every morning, Izuku sends a good morning text, usually a few sentences long, to the boys' group chat. The messages are filled with affirmations and heart emojis and "I love you"s that gives Denki, Hitoshi, and Katsuki butterflies every time. Izuku finds beauty in checking in on his loved ones, asking how they slept and assuring them the upcoming day was going to be fantastic.

Hitoshi likes to slip notes into his boyfriends' lockers in the morning. Because he lives with Mr. Aizawa, Hitoshi arrives at school around the same time the teachers do, giving him an extra 30 minutes to get his shit together. The notes aren't anything major, usually just a little sketch Hitoshi drew the previous night, but Izuku, Katsuki, and Denki think it's the most adorable thing.

Denki can't sit still during class for the life of him, so whenever Aizawa needs an errand boy, Denki is the go-to. He gets to travel through the hallways and reliever papers, pick things up from the copy machine, and sometimes even get Aizawa's coffee from the teachers' lounge. Denki makes it his mission to give Katsuki and Izuku a quick kiss before leaving the classroom. And he tries scurry down to Hitoshi's classroom to give him a peck, too, though Hitoshi's teacher thinks it's ridiculously annoying.

Katsuki has the most trouble expressing his admiration. His love language is complicated; he feels that love should be given through spending time together, whether it be sparring, playing video games, or cuddling. The tight scheduling makes it pretty difficult, but thankfully, Aizawa seems to notice. He calls Hitoshi down at least twice a week to join class 1-A's trainings and lets them pick partners. God forbid anyone tries to take one of Katsuki's partners. A designated sparring partner to Katsuki is practically synonymous with a soulmate.

A/N: yes it's filler. Sue me.