Cacophony

A/N: My power is out and this is the third snow day I've had in a row, so here's some content. Enjoy <3

Half an hour later, the entire class plus Denki's southern family was stuck sitting around in the common room getting a stern lecture from the chief of police. Mina and Uncle Teiden were in cuffs, Aunt Avaka was sobbing over Grandma Keiko's "unconscious" body, and Aizawa was holding back Katsuki and Uraraka, who were both fighting like rabid animals. The only thing keeping Izuku from losing it was All Might's warning hand resting on his shoulder. It'd look really bad if the symbol of peace's successor got arrested for beating up two old people and the chief of police...

...but hell, it was tempting. Izuku settled on death glares (for the time being).

How did all this happen? Well, one thing led to another, like usual. After trying and failing to calm the chaos, Denki was starting to feel sorry for Iida, who was usually the one left cleaning up Denki's shenanigans.

After Mina and Uraraka had kissed in front of everyone, Grandma Keiko screamed about seeing Satan incarnate, frantically pulling out the small wooden cross she kept in her purse. Mina just kept on laughing, slinging her arms around Uraraka's shoulders, snuggling into the taller girl's collarbone. Thirty seconds after that, Grandma Keiko fainted, and Aunt Avaka dropped to her side crying while Grandpa Ren started going on about how he'd be suing. The medical bills would be "those damn queers!"'s responsibility, he said.

And thus, Uraraka panicked, apologizing profusely, because "I really can't afford that, Mr. Homophobe, sir! Please, you have to reconsider! My family is so poor, my aching mother doesn't know the difference between lettuce and blades of grass!"

To that, Grandpa Ren recoiled, disgusted. "What kind of demonic creature lives in such poverty?! No wonder the devil had such an easy time corrupting you! You're poor!"

It was around that time that Jirou got a migraine from the stupidity, and Yaoyorozu was quick to make her a heating pad, turning to face the wall as she gently lifted up her sweater. But somehow, Uncle Teiden still deemed it as indecent. "Lifting up your shirt, no matter how minimal, is whore-ish!"

"What the hell are you talking about, you psycho?" Katsuki snapped, stepping between Uncle Teiden's view of Yaoyorozu. Yaoyorozu and Jirou didn't understand what Denki's uncle had said since he was speaking English, but fortunately, Katsuki was nearly fluent and he wasn't going to let it slide.

Uncle Teiden pointed over Katsuki's shoulder, where Yaoyorozu had put her sweater back in place and was helping Jirou apply the heating pad. "That lady! She lifted her shirt!"

"To make a goddamn heating pad, you fucking imbecile!" Katsuki shouted back (though his English was a little choppy). "It's her fucking quirk!"

"She's too attractive to be doing that sort of thing," Uncle Teiden went on. "I mean, look at her! She's built like a porn star! Any man could get the wrong idea--"

The sound of sparks popping on Katsuki's hands cut the man off. "Watch your fucking mouth, you braindead cowboy. I'll end your life right here, right now."

"Dad, c'mon," Deniko whined, pulling his dad's pant leg. "I'm hungry. I want a snack!" 

"Shut up, you fucking runt!" Katsuki screamed. "You're dad is a fucking pedophile!"

"Wha-- how?! I just said that lady is a whore!" Uncle Teiden laughed.

"SHE'S SIXTEEN, YOU ASS!"

"Well, if hero school doesn't treat her right, my son could use a stepmom--"

Katsuki's anger got the best of him, and in this situation, it was for the better. He lunged forward, palms detonating with hungry explosives, tackling Denki's Uncle Teiden to the floor. Izuku, whose reflexes were as good as if not better than Katsuki's, saw exactly how the whole thing would play out. He could've stopped his boyfriend, but he decided to feign ignorance and brought his attention back to Uraraka, who seemed to be scaring Granpa Ren into the corner.