Fright Night (a one direction vampire story)

Disclaimer: all of the events, characters, and (most) places mentioned in this book are absolutely fiction. Any similarities to any other book, movie, or media is purely coincidental. This is an alternative universe, and so the boys mentioned in this story are not affiliated with the real them, aside from names and looks (there may be some low key references to the real them but not really). This story may contain themes such as adult content and violence. That being said, these are my ideas that are protected under federal copy right laws so please do not steal, that's not very nice.

I began writing this book in 2013, so that is the time it is set in. Some carroty scenes (that's what I meant by low key references). I'd get over it. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

- H
~~~~~

Prologue

Jessica's POV

It was dark outside. I was running as fast as I could down the street. I kept looking back, and the 5 shadows were standing there. "Somebody help me!" I cried out. I got to the corner and turned down the next street. I stopped to take a breath of fresh air. I peaked my head out from the corner and the five shadows were gone. I was relieved, maybe they lost me. I turned around to run home but then I ran into a boy with dark shaggy hair, and he was wearing a striped shirt. I screamed, he was one of the shadows following me. "Hello babe," he said to me. I turned away from him to run the other way but then I ran into another boy with hair that was almost pitch black, and he had a lot of tattoos.

He grabbed my arms and turned me around so I was facing the boy with shaggy hair. His grip was so tight, I couldn't escape. I screamed again. "Please don't hurt me" I begged him. "Well sorry babe but unfortunately we didn't eat dinner yet, and me and the boys are starving," the shaggy haired one said to me. Three more boys walked towards us from behind him. They looked hungry. They all had beating red eyes and sharp fangs. I tried to run but I couldn't.

"Please I beg of you!" I said to him. They all started to laugh. The shaggy haired one grabbed me from the other boy and pinned me against the fence. "Sorry love, that doesn't work on me," he said as he bit into my neck. The other four boys ran up to me and bit me to. Two on each arm. I screamed really loud, but no one seemed to hear me. I was getting dizzy. What was happening to me? They stopped biting me finally, then everything got dark......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N alright guys this is my first story. I really hope you guys like the prologue. Tell me if i should write more.

Thanks:)x