Chapter 22

Hannah's POV

Harry looked sick. He had fear in his eyes, and he was pale white. I didn't know vampires could turn that color, considering how pale he already is. I could tell he was about to run away, but where to? He had know where to go, know where to hide. "Lou, I-" he began. Then he stopped, that's all he got out.

"Harry, how could you? I thought you were my friend! Is everyone here hiding something from me? You, Zayn, Niall, what next?" Louis said. Harry shook his head, like he was begging for mercy. I don't know why he's so afraid of Louis, but I can't just leave him afraid. I have to help him, even if it goes against my better judgement.

"Louis stop! It's not his fault, I asked him to tell me," I said.

Louis looked at me, "how much do you know? He shouldn't have told you anyway."

"You wouldn't tell me, so I had to ask someone! And, I know almost everything, besides for what happens in, the long run." I looked at Harry when I said in the long run. He looked back at me, and had no expression on his face what so ever. "Babe you're not supposed to know about Liam, it's dangerous. Besides, if you even know about the long run, then you know something bad will happen to you, no matter what it is. Why didn't you tell me you knew?" Louis asked. I looked at Harry again. I couldn't just tell him that Harry told me not to say anything about knowing, that would make things worse for Harry.

"I just thought you would be mad. I know you didn't want me to know his secret, but it involves me Louis, so I had to know!" I said.

Louis shook his head, "The only reason it involves you is because you found out about it."

"What?" I asked. It didn't make sense. "Yeah babe, I didn't tell you because once a human finds out his secret, his secret always hurts that human, making it involve you. It didn't have to involve you, but then Harry told you, and he knows what happens when he tells people," Louis said. We both looked at Harry. Harry laughed a little and smiled, trying to make this situation look better then it is.

"Harry is this true? You knew that if I knew, he would hurt me?" I asked. Harry smiled and laughed some more, but very little. "Umm, well I might have heard something, maybe. Look babe, you wanted to know so I told you," Harry said. He was still trying to make it sound like it wasn't bad.

"But you knew I would get hurt! Why?" I asked.

Louis looked pissed, "Harry, you know what's gonna happen now, why did you still tell her? There's a reason why you told her!"

"There is no reason Lou," Harry said.

"No there is, cause if there wasn't a reason you wouldn't have told her, I know you better then anyone, so there's a reason Harry."

Harry smirked at me. Our eyes met, and that's when I knew he was lying. There must be a reason, revenge? Or maybe he just hates me. "Why would you do that Harry?" I asked. He didn't respond right away. "Because I did babe, that's it. No reason, just because I did," he said.

Then Harry turned away from Louis and I, and ran vamp speed out of the tunnel. Louis clenched his fist, and punched the wall. It broke a little bit, but he didn't punch it hard enough to form and avalanche in the tunnel. He was really mad. "Louis? Louis look at me."

He looked over at me, his fangs were showing, and his vampire eyes were glowing. I walked towards him, "Louis it's ok, I'll be ok."

"No you won't, I have to do something babe. Harry wants you to know," he said.

"It's gonna be ok. Niall already told me what might happen. But he also said if I leave then I'll be safe," I told him.

Louis laughed a little, "you seriously believe him? Babe if you go home Liam will find you, and he will wait for you to come out. You can't stay inside forever."

"I don't have to forever, just on Fright night!"

"Babe, if I do something now, you won't need to worry about fright night. I won't let Liam hurt you."

"What would you do? You can't kill your friends."

Louis looked away for a moment, "you're right I can't, but maybe I don't have to do anything to them. I can still stop Liam from hurting you."

"How?" I asked. I backed up a little away from him. He was staring at me for a moment, then turned away while shaking his head. "No nevermind, I can't do that either," he said.

"Do what?" I asked. He was refusing to tell me. "Nothing, I think you can guess on your own. I won't do that, I'll just think of something else."

I still didnt get what he was saying at first, but then I got it. Turning me.

"Babe lets go back upstairs now, it's too early in the morning for me," he said.

"Wait Louis! Ill go with you but while I have Malory away from Liam, can you atleast get her home?" I asked. I knew, no matter how early it was he wouldn't let me leave still. It was at least worth a try asking for Mal's freedom.

"Babe, but it's-" he began, but I glared into his eyes which made him stop. I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Ok fine, ill take her home, but you have to help get Niall upstairs," he said. I giggled a little. "Alright Louis," I said.

Louis smirked, "but remember she's still compelled to forget you, so it's not like things will be the same for her until Harry takes the compulsion off. Also she's past out, so I have to wait till she wakes up so I can compel her to forget what happened here."

"Ok fine, just make sure she's safe," I said. He nodded, then picked up Malory and carried her in his arms. I'm not as strong as Louis, I can't carry Niall up the stairs, but I at least got him sitting up. I slowly tried standing him on his feet, when he fell back into my arms. He's taller then me, and heavier. He's still past out from the vervain. Louis laughed at my attempt with Niall, and he helped me stand him up enough so I could hold him by wrapping my arms around him under his arm pits. "I'll take Malory up to my room and then ill come back for you and Niall," Louis said. I nodded, "ok be back soon, Nialls getting heavy."

He quickly ran up stairs, not vamp speed but faster then normal, and placed Malory on his bed. Then he used vamp speed and ran back down for me and Niall....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok guys, sorry it took forever to update. Hope u like it.