Chapter 40

Louis POV

Harry and I walked back into the living room. Hannah looked at me. I think she was hoping that I actually listend to Harry. "How'd it go?" Zayn asked. Harry shrugged and looked at me. He wanted me to say what I thought. "It went well," I told him. Hannah wanted to make sure I was telling the truth. She gave me 'the look'. I was hoping I would never get that look. I sat down beside her on the couch, "I think you're right." She smiled, "about what?"

"About Harry," I said, "he's not all that bad." I was kinda lying when I said that, considering he's a vampire, and he is bad, but whatever makes her feel better. She smiled again, "great! And-," she began, then she started to whisper, "did you ask about the vervain box?"

I smirked and whispered back to her, which made her laugh. "Yeah he's not gonna use it anymore on me, possibly on Liam." Harry didn't hear me say that. I actually didn't ask him about that, but he won't use it on me unless he wants to get his ass kicked. Harry walked closer to us, "umm so. What now?"

I looked up at him, "I don't know. Maybe relax, we have a few days." He nodded, "sounds good. Can I upsize my bedroom?" I didn't know what he meant by that, "what?"

Zayn understood him, "haha yeah, it's fine." Hannah started laughing. Ok I obviously missed something here but, whatever. I started giving all 3 of them weird looks. Then I shrugged, "umm alright." I guess now, we just kinda carry on with our day. I wonder when Niall will wake up.

~~3 days later~~

5 days till fright night.

Niall's POV

Everything was blurry. I felt my world flash before my eyes. What the hell happened? I sat up very slowly and looked around. I was in my bedroom. My side hurt like hell again, and that's when I started to remember things. Harry vervained me. Shit, when I'm done with that boy the only thing left of him will be his curls. I'm gonna kick his sorry ass, just as soon as my ass heals. Last time I was vervained I couldn't walk for hours, this time I feel like I can walk still. I wonder how long I was out.

There's a bloodbag on my night stand. I picked it up and it smelt like it was a day old. So obviously, I was out longer then a day. I feel weak, but not so weak that I couldn't get up. I tried standing up and it wasn't really that hard. Maybe it was because I was knocked out longer. But just how much longer, I wonder. I drank a little bit of the day old blood. It tasted nasty but it gave me strength. I sat at the edge of my bed trying to get it down. That's when I heard a voice behind me.

"Oh you're finally awake. I was getting worried Ni." I looked behind me with the bloodbag hanging out of my mouth, and Zayn was standing at my door. He was holding a fresh bloodbag. He saw me eyeing it, so he handed it to me. "Here. I switch them out everyday, just incase you wake up and I'm not here to give you blood, it's right there," Zayn said. I took the crapbag from my mouth and threw it away, then took the new bag from Zayn. This one was nice. I started drinking, then stopped. "Thanks. Hey how long was I out?" I asked him. He shrugged, "about 3, maybe 4 days."

"4 days!" I shouted, he nodded, "yeah. I was worried you were dead."

"What all happened while I was out?" I asked.

"not much, stuff," he replied. I raised an eyebrow, "stuff? You know I'm gonna take that the wrong way unless you tell me the exact stuff' that happened."

"Hannah's not scared out of her mind anymore. Louis is loosening up, I'm the same," Zayn said.

I took another sip of blood, "and Harry?" I could tell Zayn was trying to find the right words to say that wouldn't make me mad, "he's-"