Chapter 5

Hannah's POV

I walked down stairs to the dinning room, and all the boys were sitting down. They weren't all dressed up super fancy, they just had nice shirts on, and Louis and Harry wore blazers. They all looked at me. "Hello babe" Louis said. I sat down next to him, and a Blonde boy was on the other side of me. "Guys, this is Hannah," Louis said. They all waved to me and said hi. "Hi" I said.

"Hannah, you already know Harry, The blonde haired boy sitting next to you is Niall," Louis said. Niall looked at me and smirked, he had the prettiest blue eyes. "The boy with the shaved head and dark eyes is Liam, and the one with tattoos on his arms is Zayn."

"Yeah we met" said Zayn, as he took a sip of his drink.

"Really, when?" Louis asked. "In the hall," I said, "I ran into him."

He nodded, "oh okay." I looked across the table at Liam, he looked familiar.

I thought about that boy I saw across from the old mans house. It was him! I knew I've seen him before. "Hello" Liam said to me, he saw me staring at him. "Hi" I said back.

"Well Babe, I'm sure you have a lot of questions to ask, so let me see if I can answer them. First of all, we're vampires," Louis said. I looked at him, I think he was reading my mind again because all I could think about was asking him about it. "Okay" I said slowly and nervously.

"And I'm sure you're wondering why you're here," Louis said as he looked at me. I nodded at him. "Well it's because...." Louis was cut off.

I girl walked in the room, "Harry my neck hurts."

Her hand was covering her neck. "Angie this isn't a good time," Harry said. Angie was Harrys walking blood bag. "But Harry it hurts!" she moved her hand, and her neck was bleeding. All the boys stood up. Louis grabbed my arms and lifted me up out of my chair, then pushed me behind him. "I mean it Angie, go now" Harry said.

All the boys fangs came out, except for Louis'. I was moved even more behind him. Angie was compelled to listen to Harry, but when she was walking out of the room her blood dripped on the floor. Harry was memorized by it, and so he ran over to Angie and pinned her against the wall. He couldn't help himself, so he bit into her neck. She didnt scream, she just stood there. "Louis stop him!" I said.

I didn't want to watch her die. "I can't babe, it's his girl not mine," Louis told me. I couldn't just stand there, so I took matters into my own hands. I grabbed a knife from the table and threw it across ther room at Harry. It hit him in the back. He stopped biting her and started to yell "ouch! who threw that?" The boys looked at me. "She did" said Zayn. Louis was furious at me.

"I can't watch you kill her!" I yelled to him. "Well that's not really up to you now is it?" Harry snapped back. I just looked at him, I was mad. "Now Louis, why don't you control your girlfriend before she gets hurt." Now I was really mad, I'm not Louis' girlfriend. I picked up another knife to throw at him, but then Niall grabbed my arm, and tried to take the knife out of my hand. I turned towards him trying to fight him for it. Then I ended up stabbing Niall in his side. He screamed. Louis was really mad now. I was scared he was going to do something, so I ran out of the dinning room and down the hall.

"She stabbed me, get her Lou!" Niall yelled. I ran as fast as I could down the hall. I could hear someone running after me. I saw a door down the hall. I ran to it and tried to slam the door shut, but somebody stopped it from closing. It was Louis.

I backed up slowly in the room. I ended up running into a dresser. "Lou-..."

"No. What was that for?" Louis asked me. You could tell he was angry.

"I couldn't watch him kill someone!" I told him.

He laughed, "well, now Harrys mad. It's your first night here babe and you already have to be punished," he said.

"I didn't ask to be here," I told him.

"You're right you didn't, but you agreed to come to protect your mum and friend, do you remember that?" He asked me.

I was furious at him. If I had another knife I would stab him right now.

"Well, why did I even have to agree on that huh? Why do you even want me here?" I asked him. He grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall. I tried to push him away put his grip was to tight. "You make me crazy sometimes you know that" Louis said.

His eyes turned red and his fangs came out. You could see his veins popping out from under his eyes. I was terrified, I kept trying to escape his grip. Then he bit into my neck. I screamed but he covered my mouth. I was getting dizzy. He stopped biting me and started to kiss my neck over the wound. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. He kept kissing my neck. He picked me up bridal style and held me in his arms. He carried me out the door, down the hall, and upstairs to my room.

I didn't really know what was going on. He laid me on my bed and started to kiss my lips. I didn't kiss back, so he bit my neck again. I was getting dizzier. He stopped and tried to kiss me again, this time I kissed back. I was beginning to like it but I didnt want too. He took off his blazer, then took his shirt off. I wrapped my arms around his neck simply because I was caught in the moment. He started to unzip my dress but he soon stopped when he realized what he was doing. He kissed my neck again, and licked up any extra blood. It felt good oddly enough.

I was losing alot of blood, so I dont remember what happened next. Everything went dark.

*next morning*

I woke up in my bed. I looked around my room and saw Louis sleeping in my chair. I didn't want to wake him. I got up out of my bed slowly, noticing I was still in my dress from last night. Thank god he didnt rape me. I quickly took it off so I was only in my underwear and put a robe on. Then I put my phone in the robe pocket.

I walked to the hall and closed my door behind me. I was hungry, so I started walking down the hall to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone out of the robe pocket to see if I could get a signal, and I still couldn't. Then I tripped, and my phone went flying under a door. I stood up and looked behind me to see if anyone heard me fall, no one was there. I looked at the door my phone went under and it had Zayn engraved in it. This must be Zayn's room. Oh shit, I remembered what Louis told me about not going in the boys rooms. I knocked on the door, "Zayn?" He didn't answer. I knocked again.

"Maybe he won't notice" I whispered to myself. I opened Zayn's door. His room was huge, it was bigger then mine. I saw my phone on the floor and picked it up. I couldn't help myself but look around. I walked over to his night stand and saw a picture of him and a girl. I picked it up to get a better look, then I heard someone's voice. "Find something?" It was Zayn. I turned around and put the picture back. He looked hungry, oh shit........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N alright I'm finally done with chapter 5! Tell me what you guys think so far, I hope you like it. Chapter 6 tomorrow.