Chapter 15

Louis POV

I woke up early the next morning. I watched Hannah sleep, she was dreaming about me. I smiled and played with her hair, trying not to wake her. She had a bad night last night. I still can't believe Zayn did that to her, I'm going to make sure he regrets it.

Oh shit, Hannah's dream is changing. I think she's having a nightmare. She's moving around a lot. Hannah!

Hannah's POV

~~Dream~~~

I'm walking in the woods, I don't see anyone. It's really foggy out here. I hear someone's voice in the distance, but who? "Hello babe, you smell good" the voice said. Then I see five figures surround me. I try to run away but they keep moving closer. I back up against a tree, and then notice that my ankle is bleeding. The figures stop in front of me, all of their faces look scary. They have red eyes with veins popping out just below them, and pearly white fangs. One of the figures walks up to me, "babe you smell so good, you're making me hungry." I looked at the figure closely, it was Louis. I realized it was all of the boys. "Please don't hurt me" I begged. They all laughed.

"Babe I'm starving" Niall said. Louis grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him. "I'm sorry, but you smell so good." I tried to run but his grip was too tight. "Louis don't do this! You love me!" I yelled. He smirked, "yeah I do, but you have to die." Then he bit into my neck. I screamed, but that didn't make the pain stop. The other boys came up to me and bit into my arms. I was getting dizzy, and the boys weren't letting go. Everything turned dark, and at the last second of my life, Louis kissed my lips, and whispered "I love you." Then he continued to drink my blood.

~~Dream ends~~~

"HANNAH WAKE UP!" A voice shouted. I tossed and turned, then opened my eyes. Louis was sitting there in front of me. I screamed. "Shhh baby it's ok, don't scream," he said.

I sat up and looked at him. I could hear my heart beat fast. "Louis what happened?" I asked. He looked worried, and scared. "You were having a bad dream," he said. I breathed slowly and tried to calm myself down. Then I looked into his eyes and smiled, then I looked away from him towards the window. "Han are you hungry?" He asked.

I nodded my head, but I didn't look at him. He got up off the bed, "I'll be right back, I'm going downstairs to get you some food." Then I looked at him and half smiled. He walked out the door, and a few seconds after he left I got up out of bed. I'm planning my escape.

I can't stay here any longer, Liam's secret already has me paranoid, I know something will happen to me. Not to mention he kidnapped Malory and made her think she was his girlfriend. Which kinda makes me wonder if kidnapping Malory was a coincidence or on purpose. Something didnt seem right about that. Besides she's not even supposed to be here, she's supposed to be at home, safe. If I escape I have to take her with me.

I checked his windows, and they were locked tight. I wasn't even going to try and push them open because I'm sure Louis or one of the boys will hear me. I walked around the room thinking. "I could walk out the door, but that would be stupid, he will see me," I said to myself. "Or maybe I can climb through the air vents! Wait, if I get Malory we both wont fit in there." It was so hard to think of things to do. I paced around for a few minutes, so far my best bet is the door. Then I heard a voice in the back of my head. 'Hannah the closet' the voice said. I recognized the voice, but I still couldn't picture who it was. Who is this? I thought.

'Theres no time to explain love, go to Louis' closet'. I was about to, but then I heard Louis coming back to his room. I ran to his bed and got under his covers just like before. Then he walked in with some Mac and cheese. "Back babe, I brought you some food." I smiled at him, "thanks Lou." He warned me about how it was still hot, then carefully placed it on the blanket covering my lap. I could feel the warmth through the blanket. He sat down next to me on the bed and got under the covers. "So want to watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded, and took a bite of my Mac. Wow it's really good. He grabbed the remote and put on Grease.

"I love this movie Louis" I said. He smirked, "really? Me too. It's one of my favourites!"

I giggled a little. He scooted closer to me, and wrapped his arm around me. I leaned on him, and continued to eat my Mac. If I wanted to escape, I have to pretend like I want to be here when he's around.

Then I remembered the voice I heard in my head. It wanted me to go to Louis' closet for some reason. It was a familiar voice, a boys voice. Maybe it was one of the other guys. I couldn't think about it right now though, Louis could read my mind at any second. I just wish I could find some kind of excuse to get Louis to leave the room again, something that keeps him out longer then making mac and cheese.

But for now, that's all I got. Next time he leaves I'm making my move, starting with seeing what's in his closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N alright it's finally done. Ill start the next chapter very soon. Hope you like it :) comment/fan/vote