Chapter 3

Hannah's POV

After school I walked home alone. I didn't walk through the woods this time, that was stupid of me to do that before. I kept thinking about that boy in the auditorium. It was strange, he wasn't in any of my classes, and I didn't see him at lunch. I'm starting to think he doesn't even go to my school. I tried to think of something else, but I couldn't, he just kept popping in my head. It was like he was causing himself to be there, and the more I tried to get rid of him, the closer he got to me. I was scared of him.

I was about half way home when I heard voices behind me. "Aha Niall!" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw five boys walking. They all had hoods on and sunglasses. None of them were staring directly at me, but they occasionally glanced over to notice me when they saw I was looking at them. I managed to recognize one of their faces through the hood. It was him, the boy in the auditorium, and in my head. I turned back around and walked faster. Every time I turned a corner, they turned the same way. I had a feeling they were following me home. I turned another corner and began to run until I got home. I slammed my front door shut and locked it. I looked out the window, and the boys weren't there. I sat down on my couch and relaxed. You could hear my heart beats get slower as I calmed down.

Then I got a phone call. It was an unknown number, but I answered it anyway. "Hello?"

"Hello babe," a boys voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"You should know, you've been thinking about me remember," he said.

I stood up. I got butterfly's in my stomach, "seriously, who's is this?"

"Look, I don't have a lot of time to chat on the phone, but you need to meet me somewhere, right now," he said.

"And why the hell would I do that?" I asked him.

He laughed a bit, "because if you want to see your mum, and you best friend alive, you will do what I say. Now, go outside and go to the woods. In the exact spot you saw the curly haired boy at." How does he know about that? Then I realized that I was home alone.

I called out for my mom but she didn't answer. "I suggest you hurry, be here in 30 minutes or I will kill them both," he told me. Then the phone hung up. I was terrified, but I believed that he did have my mom, and Malory. I had to save them. I grabbed my phone, and a put a knife in my pocket. I went out the back door, and headed for the woods.

When I got there it was completely silent. I didn't see Malory, or my mom. I just kept walking. "Hello I'm here!" I shouted, no one answered. Then I saw the log I tripped over, that's where I saw the curly haired boy. I waited by the log, when I heard someone's voice. "You made it babe," a boy said. I looked around but I didn't see him. "Where are you?" I asked.

"Behind you" he said. I turned around and ran into a boys chest. "Hello babe, long time no seek" he said to me. "Where are they?" I asked him.

He smirked at me. His blue eyes started directly into my brown eyes. "Harry's bringing them, very soon," he said.

Who's Harry? I thought. "He's the boy you saw here, with the curly hair," he said.

"How did you do that?" I asked him. He told me it was a secret. Something wasn't right here, he just read my mind. Then I heard crying. I looked behind me and saw Malory and my mom, and Harry was holding on to them. "What now Lou?" He asked the other boy. "Well lets let the girl decide," he said as he looked at me. "What do you mean let me decide?" I asked him.

"Well you see love, I need you to do something for me. So if I let them go, then you have to agree to go with us. Or Harry will kill them," he said.

"Go with you where?" I asked him. All he did was smirk at me. He was waiting on my answer.

If I go with them then Malory and my mom live, but if I stay they both die. I probably will die too.

I looked back at my mom, I could tell she wanted me to stay. Malory on the other hand was so afraid I couldn't tell what she wanted me to do.

"And they both live?" I asked him.

"Yes" he said. I nodded at him for a moment, until my words came out. "Yeah, I'll go with you" I said. He smirked then looked back at Harry. He turned them around so they were facing him, then he looked dead in their eyes and told them something. I didn't know what he was doing. Then he let them go and they both ran out of the woods. "What, no goodbye?" I asked them.

"They can't know you're gone" said Harry. I looked at him like he was crazy, they already know I'm gone. "Well we should probably go then," the other boy said to me. He grabbed me and covered my mouth, "hold on." The next thing I knew, I'm at this house. That boy had some kind of super speed. He took my breath away for a moment. "What the hell?" I asked. Both the boys laughed slightly at my comment.

The house was beautiful, it's like nothing I've seen before. "Like the house babe?" The boy asked me. It just looked at him for a moment. "Who are you?" I asked him. He smirked at me. "I'm Louis" he said, "and you?" I'm surprised he didn't already know my name. He's the one that wanted me to come. I didn't argue with him though. "Hannah" I said. "What a lovely name," he replied. I told him thanks and politely smiled back at him, but you could tell it was fake.

He guided me inside the house. It was bigger inside then out. I walked into the main room of the house, then he stopped me. "First of all Hannah, there are some rules if you want to keep your friends and family alive. No escaping, just remember you chose to be here." I nodded at him. "Also, don't go into any of the boys rooms unless they tell you that you can." There's more of them? I thought. "There are five of us, and if you break any of those rules then they have the right to punish you, and so do I. You may have already noticed, but I'm a lot stronger than you think," he said.

I noticed that before I even walked through the door. He didn't tell me what he was, mostly because I didn't ask, but I know he's not human......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N alright guys I finally finished with chapter 3. Sorry it's a little late. I'm starting chapter 4 right away. Hope you guys like it so far.