Chapter 7

Zayns POV

I went back to my room, and laid on my bed. I picked up the picture on my night stand and looked at it. This was my favorite picture. It was of me and Perrie, my girlfriend, or at least she was my girlfriend. I really miss her, she died 15 years ago, in 1998. Louis' ex girlfriend was bitten by a werewolf and went crazy, so she killed Perrie, right in front of me. Perrie and I had so many great memories.

*Flashback*

"C'mon Zayn!" Perrie shouted. We were having a race in the park. I caught up to her, "ok you win" I said. "No, you didn't even try" she said as she laughed at me. She had the best smile.

"Well lets do something else" I said. "Like what?" She asked. I smiled at her. "Like this," and I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me, then planted a kiss on her lips. She smiled as she kissed me back.

*flashback over*

Perrie was a vampire too, but she was a good one. When I was with her I never killed anyone, she helped me try not to. When she died, that's when I started to kill people, like that girl Jessica.

I didn't think I would stop, until I met Hannah. She reminded me of Perrie, she has a sweet heart, when she's not mad at me. And her blood tasted just like Perrie's, it was sweet. Louis doesn't deserve Hannah. He's just desperate for someone to love, in the end he will probably hurt her. Besides, I'm sure there is a cure for a werewolf bite, he just didn't look hard enough for his last girl. Hannah deserves better, someone that will love her forever, like me. I'm in love with her, and I'm determined to get her to love me......

Hannah's POV

What was I supposed to do, run? Harry would grab me, and if for some reason I get away, then Louis would grab me in the hall. I just stood there and looked at him, afraid of what might happen next. But I didn't show my fear, I looked fearless. "So babe, why did you throw that at me?" Harry asked. "I told you, I can't watch you kill someone, it's wrong," I said. I backed up to the door, and put my hand on the door knob. "Well, you see babe," Harry began saying, as he put his hand on the door to keep it closed, "it's not really up to you what I do. I'm the vampire, you're the human." He looked into my eyes, and smirked. "I'm sorry Harry. Louis already punished me for doing that," I said. "Yeah I know he did. But you also stabbed Niall in the side. He's still pretty mad about that" he replied. He got really close to me. I know he's going to bite me, any second now.

"So, you still need your punishment for that. And I figured why not do it myself?" he whispered in my ear. I looked at his eyes as they turned red, and his pearly white fangs came out. Before he bit me, I kicked him in the balls. He screamed in pain. I ran out the door, and I know Louis heard me now. I didn't care though, I ran down the hall as fast as I could, I would rather Louis punish me then Harry. I got to a corner and turned down the hall, but then I ran into someone's chest. At first I thought it was Louis, but when I looked up, it was Niall. You could see the fear in my eyes. "Trying to run away I see. My side still hurts from last night," he said. I backed up and ran into Harry. "Please, just let me go. I'm sorry," I said.

"No you're not," Harry said. He grabbed my arms, and pulled me into the nearest room. "Louis!" I shouted. "Louis can't hear you babe, I told him you ran upstairs," Niall said. I tried to run but Harrys grip was so tight, and Niall shut the door behind us. Harry whispered in my ear, "you should have just let me punish you before, but now Niall gets a turn." He pushed me over to Niall. "You can go first," Harry said. Niall looked down at me and smirked. I looked at his sharp fangs.

I wasn't scared of them. They can hurt me, but they can't kill me, Louis won't let them. For once, I was glad Louis was in love with me.

I already had Zayn and Louis punish me, and now Niall and Harry. By the end of the night, all of them will be drinking from me. Hopefully one of them will just kill me already, I don't want to see them anymore. "Just relax" Niall said. I rolled my eyes at him. Will he just get this over with already. Then Niall smirked at me and bit into my neck. I wanted to scream this time, it actually hurt, but he didn't let me scream. Then I heard a noise behind me. Niall stopped biting me, and Harry ran out of the room, vamp speed. "What was that?" Niall asked. Like I knew the answer to that. "Stay here" he said. He walked out into the hall. I backed up further in the room, I didn't understand why Harry ran off. As of right now I wanted Niall to protect me. He looked around but it didn't look like he saw anything. Then we both heard the noise again. Niall looked towards a door at the end of the hall. He just kept focusing on it, then someone ran out the door vamp speed and pinned Niall against the wall. Niall quickly tackled him on the ground.

It was.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N okay guys, gonna try to write two chapters tomorrow if I can. Hope u like it so far. Comment/fan/vote