Chapter 31

~~11 days~~

Hannah's POV

It's morning. I woke up later then usual, I was really tired. I sat up in bed and saw the sun light lighting up my room. I pulled my covers off and walked downstairs. When I got to the kitchen I saw something I would never forget. The boys were attempting to make breakfast.

Zayn had bacon hanging out of his mouth and a pitcher of orange juice in his hand, and he was only in his boxers. Niall was holding toast over his nipples and butter was smeared across his nose. Louis was by far the best, he was holding three plates, one in each hand and the other on his arm. Then he had an orange, which he was holding in between his neck and shoulder, plus someone had cracked an egg on his head.

I chuckled at the sight. "see! I told you she would laugh!" Said Niall. That only made the sight funnier, so I burst out laughing. Niall laughed too, and zayn chuckled. Louis bit his lip and tried not to move because other wise he would drop all the food he was holding on the plates. He gently set them down, then stood up proud of himself, and smiled. I shook my head and giggled. "you guys are so strange," I said. "We know," Zayn added.

"Anyway babe you hungry?" Louis asked, while grabbing a towel to wipe off the raw egg in his hair and on his ears. I nodded, then bit my lip trying not to laugh anymore. I sat down at the island, and Louis handed me a plate full of delicious food. "Bono petite," Zayn said. I started to eat, and Niall, Zayn and Louis started to clean themselves up. Of course it didn't take much for Zayn considering he wasn't really that dirty anyway.

Once Niall got the butter off of him, he threw a shirt on and sat down next to me. "How did ya sleep?" He asked. "Good" I said. I didn't take alot of thought in answering because the food was so good.

Niall grabbed a plate for himself and Inhaled his food. He's the fastest eater I've ever seen. I finished my food, and he got seconds.

"Babe, why don't you go get dressed," Louis said. I nodded and went back upstairs. I wasn't unpacked yet, so to get clothes I had to go through the suitcase Louis packed for me. I grabbed the suitcase and put it on the bed. There was a lot of cute clothes in there. I went through looking at the choices, when I saw something at the very bottom of the bag. I grabbed it out. It was the picture Zayn had on his nightstand, of him and that girl. He must of put it in my bag by mistake.

I turned it around to look at the back, and it said 'Perrie and Zayn, 1995'. 1995? That was the year I was born in! Zayn looked the exact same. Seeing this picture made me smile. Every time I see Zayn he's happy, but there's that one part of him that seems depressed. In this picture he's just happy. It's because of her..

*knock knock knock*

I turned around and hid the picture behind my back. Zayn was standing in the doorway. "Hey find something?" He asked. I shook my head, "no, nothing."

"Haha alright. Well umm the boys and me are gonna go out for a bit. Will you be ok by yourself?"

I nodded, "yeah I'll be fine."

"Great." He smirked at me and walked down the hall. I walked over and shut the door, then looked at the picture again. I would give it back to him, but I can't get over how happy he looks. It made my day. I think I might keep it for awhile, just until he needs it again.

I got dressed and then laid on my bed. I started to read a book I found in the drawer. It was a good book. I put the picture of Zayn, and the girl Im assuming named 'Perrie' on the night stand.

~4 hours later~~

I finished the book. I was kinda hungry so I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack. I began to open the fridge, when I heard footsteps walking through the door. "babe we're home!" shouted Louis.

they kicked their shoes off and walked into the kitchen were I was. I shut the fridge. "look what we got" said Niall. he waved a cupcake container in my face. "its for you," he said.

I smiled, "really? thanks!" I grabbed the cupcake from him. "babe, before you eat that you should know I bought that with real money. which means I didnt steal it," Louis said, while smirking. I giggled, then hugged Louis. "thank you Lou."

I then ran and grabbed the cupcake and ate it. It was so yummy. My day was great so far. I just wonder how Liam's doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N AHHH GUYS...im so sorry it took so long to update. I suck :(

no but really I has something going on (personal). sorry im starting the next chapter RIGHT NOW!!!