Chapter 45

Hannah POV

Malory still didn't seem to understand. Mostly because she doesn't know very much about the situation. But that's ok. I got it all in my mind. I stood up off the bed and Malory instantly sat up worried. "Where are you going?" She asked. I chuckled, "to the bathroom, relax I'm not leaving you for very long." She sighed and nodded, "ok be quick." There's a bathroom connected to my room but I didn't bother using that one. I told Malory I was gonna use the one in the hallway. But the truth is, I didn't really have to go. I'm secretly leaving to talk to Harry. She won't ever know because Harry's room is right down the hall and I'll only be like 5 minutes.

I checked if the coast was clear, then ran down the hall. I knocked on Harry's door when I got there. I kept looking around nervously seeing if anybody saw me. I was only really worried if Malory saw me, but also sometimes the boys sneak up on you and it's creepy. I heard footsteps from the other side of the door. They were walking closer, but taking there time. Eventually Harry opened the door, and I quickly ran right past him inside. He slowly shut the door looking confused. "Umm babe, I'm pretty sure the same rules apply as before, this is my room." I didn't have time for no damn rules, and I'm sure as hell not gonna go back to my room with a bite mark on my neck.

"Harry I need to talk to you," I said. He lightly smirked at me. I could tell that meant he was giving me a warning for barging in. "About what?" He asked. I decided it would be easier if I stayed standing so I didn't bother sitting on his bed.

"Fright night," I said. Harry looked at me confused, and then his face turned concerned. "Babe, I already told you, I'm sorry about your friend, and I'm not gonna hurt-" I interrupted.

"I know your plan," I said quickly. Harry raised an eyebrow, then crossed his arms. "Oh really? Do you now?"

"Yup. Every bit of it," I said. Harry smirked, "and who told you?" I know he knows that nobody told me. He can read my mind for gods sake. "Nobody, It just finally came to me," I said.

Harry uncrossed his arms and put his hands in his pockets. Then he did that guy thing, where he looks down at the ground then looks back up at you seductively. It was creepy but at the same time hot. Then he just smirked. I know he was reading my mind. I don't know how really, I just kinda felt it I guess. I waited for his response. He started to chuckle. He covered his mouth and looked back at me.

"I knew you would figure it out. You're very smart you know," he said. I nodded, "I know, and you are too. I gotta admit, I didn't see it at first."

"Well that's because you only saw the human side of things, your eyes didn't let you see the rest until now," he said. For a boy full of mysteries, he's making alot of sense, and I thought Zayn was supposed to be the mysterious one.

"Does anybody else know this plan?" I asked. Harry nodded slowly, "yeah I told Louis, but that's only because I needed him to trust me. And just between us, he isn't as smart as you and me, he would've never guessed it."

I giggled a little. I'm not exactly sure that was true but it was still funny. Then I thought about Liam. The one who actually has the sickness. I'm not super excited to know that he doesn't know the plan. I guess it's whatever considering I can't make Harry tell him.

"So is that all you wanted to talk about?" He asked. I nodded. "You know babe, it's scarier to think about it, then to live it," he added.

"I'll be fine," I said. But honestly that didnt really help, I'll be scared either way. It's a human thing.

Harry gave me a smile. Then it occurred to me, holy crap! I almost forgot about Malory! "Oh crap, Harry I gotta go," I said. He nodded, "ok see you in the morning then?"

"Yeah," I said. I walked passed him to the door. I looked back before I opened the door. I saw him smirk at me. I half smiled, then I opened the door and left. I went back to my room and saw Malory sitting on my bed waiting for me. She was playing with her thumbs.

"Ok, Im back from fixing things, I mean, peeing," I said. Malory chuckled, "T-M-I Han."

I laughed as I sat down next to her. "You took a long time," she said. I nodded, "yeah sorry."

She half smiled, "whatever." We continued to watch the movie we were watching. After a little while Malory's eyes grew heavy. She leaned on my shoulder and fell asleep. I can't even remember the last time she did that. Malory is like my little sister, little because I'm 4 months older then her. Whenever she falls asleep on me it makes me, happy. It lets me know that she's safe. As of right now, we are both safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok next chapter hopefully will be up today. I know I take forever to update I'm sorry. I have alot going on right now.