Chapter 34

Hannahs POV

No.... No no no!! what did I do? Harrys in the safe house! I blew it, but wait didn't I have to? If I didn't invite him in Niall would be tortured forever, and thats a long time cause he lives forever. My tears dried up, but now I was frozen, staring at the curly haired boy that just approached. He walked past me into the kitchen. He was probably hungry. Louis was furious, but not at what I did, at Harry. He walked over to us and took me from Zayn. I was still frozen in fear. My face was pale white. I wasnt really too concerned about Harry hurting me, thats what Liam is supposed to do. I was worried about Harry having that box, and using it on Louis. I looked up at Louis and he didnt even seem to be thinking about what Harry could do to him, he was only thinking about me. Im sure it occured to him, but he knows that if he worries then I'll worry. He tried to calm me down from my fear. Zayn tried to stay calm too. Niall was still laying on the grass, passed out. Zayn went out there and picked him up.

"Shh babe it's ok. Don't worry he won't hurt you," Louis whispered in my ear. I was shaking a little, but not as badly. Louis played with the ends of my hair. I don't think he was just trying to calm me down, he was trying to stay calm himself. He was so furious, I thought he was gonna pull my hair out. "Louis what have I done?" I asked him in a whisper tone. Louis had to think about his answer for a second. "You were trying to help Niall," he said. It was hard for him to say that because that proves I have some feelings for Niall. Louis was massively in love with me, he doesn't want to share me.

"Louis I'm sorry I-" I began. He stopped me immediately, "it's ok babe. You did what you had to do." I started to cry again, "no I put you in danger." Zayn set Niall down on the other side of me, then he sat on the side chair. "Hannah don't be upset it's ok," Zayn said. I looked at him, and a bit of doubt was in his eyes from what he just said. I mean, if Harry didn't have that vervain with him, then Louis and Zayn could easily take him. Two against one. But since the vervain is in Harrys possession, they act like their scared of him. I bet they still could get it from him, but someone would end up being unconscious like Niall. Probably Louis or Zayn considering the closest person to the vervain is Harry, and he would use it right away. He would most likely be aiming for Louis, but Zayn might push him out of the way or do something heroic like that. But I mean still, as long as one of them is still conscious I bet they could easily take it from Harry. Louis and Zayn probably know that. But yet they won't at least try. I bet it's because they don't want to go off on him around me. They know Im not too crazy about fights, or vampires for that matter. That would only scare me more.

Wait, I have an idea. Maybe if I could somehow take the vervain from Harry, it would save Louis the trouble. Vervain doesn't affect me because I'm human, so it just might work. Of course Harry is stronger then me, but if I can at least get a grip on the vervain I can open it and burn Harrys hand so he will let go of it. It doesn't hurt me to try. I don't want Louis to know if I do it, he would get worried and try to help, but probably end up like Niall. The funny thing is Louis used more vervain on Niall before then Harry did now, and yet he looks more dead then he ever has. It must be really strong vervain. There's no telling when he will recover.

Just then Louis grabbed my arm and shook me a little. I started to day dream about everything I just talked about. "Hannah?" He asked. I caught myself and shook my head to wake up. "W-what?" I asked Louis. He looked at me, and tried to smile the best he could so that I wouldn't be worried, "babe I'll be right back." I nodded, "ok." I stopped crying, and looked at Niall who was pale white and unconscious next to me. I ran my fingers threw Nialls hair just one time, it was soft. Zayn stayed in the room with me and Niall, as Louis walked into the kitchen to greet out unwanted guest.

Louis' POV

I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry drinking a blood bag at the counter. A blood bag that clearly doesn't belong to him if he got it from this fridge. Zayn, Niall and I really only drink blood bags, but when ever Hannah's around we eat regular human food so she doesn't lash out. It doesn't all taste awful, but its not the same as it used to be when I was human. That was a long time ago. Anyway, I confronted Harry. He stared at me for a moment, then looked away, never removing the blood bag from his lips. Once he was finished with it he put it down.