Chapter 39

Liam's POV

It's been a very long day. Harry told me something that he probably shouldn't have. He said Hannah can help me. Not much, but taking it as I don't need help very often, it obviously has to do with a cure. If anything happens to Hannah, I will kill him. I don't know why, but for some reason I feel like I've known her forever. She is someone I care about. I've only cared for one other girl this much, and that's Dani. She was my girlfriend, until something happened to her. It was all my fault. I pray that Harry knows what he's doing, because if Hannah can cure me, it better not have anything to do with me killing her in the process. I would rather be sick forever. After that accident happened to Dani, I promised myself I would never fall In love again. Not like I will ever anyways. I don't love Hannah, I just like her. She's nice.

So anyway, I think I'll just lay on the couch for the rest of the day. I have nothing else better to do. Fright night is coming up soon. 8 days I think to be exact. Halloween is gonna be fun this year I can tell, unless I hurt someone. Then it won't be fun for them.

I rested my feet on the coffee table and laid back. Then I heard someone. I could've sworn I was alone here. Niall went back to the safe house and Harry disappeared. I looked back behind the couch and I saw a girl walking down the hallway holding her sore head. I got up and walked over to her. "Malory?"

She looked confused at first when she saw me, "h-hi..what happened?"

"You hit your head love. Do you remember me?" I asked. She slowly nodded, "y-yeah. Y-you're Liam right?"

Then I nodded, "yes I am. Here, lets go get you some water." She followed me into the kitchen. I could hear her behind me making "ow" sounds. Her head still hurt.

I got some water for her to drink, "here." I handed it to her and she moved her hand away from her head to grab it. "Thank you."

I wanted to test and see if she was ok. I had her sit down on a bar stool and answer some questions for me. Just simple questions like what her name was, her age, and where she was from. She answered right, "Malory, age 17 and from Melbourne."

I smiled, "great. And I didn't know you were from Australia."

She nodded, "yeah, I moved here when I was 8. Then I made a friend, her names Hannah. She's been my friend ever since."

"Hannah? You remember her now?" I asked. She laughed, "yeah aha. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because Harry made you forget her. Maybe when you hit your head you remembered," I said.

"Yeah maybe. I'm glad I do," she replied.

We were just socializing for a bit. I could tell she was happy. I was happy she finally wasn't compelled anymore. Harry actually did something good. Then the phone rang. Not my cell phone or hers, but the wall phone. I forgot we even had a wall phone. I walked over to it and picked it up, "hello?"

"Liam?" A voice asked. I looked over at Malory, who looked concerned, "yes who is this?"

"Your grandma...no, who do you think? it's Louis!" The voice replied. Why does everyone do that to me.

"Oh hey Louis what's up," I said. He didnt sound happy, "Harry's here." Now I wasn't to happy, "what?! Oh that's not good, is he inside?"

"Yeah he's inside. He vervained Niall," Louis replied.

"Shit, what do we do now?"

"Look. I had a talk with him, and he told me about what he was gonna do on fright night to Hannah."

Malory over heard Louis say that part, "what's he gonna do to Hannah?!" I covered the phone so she knew I was talking to her, "nothing, she's gonna be fine.."