Chapter 36

Hannah's POV

I walked back downstairs to tell Louis and Zayn I'm not lost. Harry said goodbye to me. He told me he was gonna stay in the attic for awhile, and he said not to tell Louis or Zayn that he was up there. My face wasn't red anymore. I was just happy I was finally out of there. Harry will always scare me no matter if he's good or not, he's just that kind of person. I couldn't believe I said I trusted him. I'm not pretending, he would've noticed before I left if I was lying. I believe in second chances, so even though I'm scared shitless, I trust him. I guess.

The last thing he said to me besides bye was, " good, I'm glad you don't believe everything you hear about me." Just because I trust him, doesn't mean Louis is wrong about him. I'm not even sure anymore who's side I'm on.

I walked into the living room and saw Louis on the floor, looking under the couch for me. Like I could really fit under there, but it was kinda funny he was even checking. Without his senses, he doesn't remember how to find people the old fashioned way. It must have been a very long time for him since he played as a human.

"Louis?" I asked giggling. He immediately turned to me, "Zayn I found her!" I giggled even more. He got up off the floor, and Zayn ran into the room from the den. "Am I really that good of a hider?" I asked. "Yeah you are. Where were you?" Zayn asked. I shrugged, "guess you'll never know since you didn't find me."

"She must have been in Nialls room. The kids a mess," Louis said playfully punching Zayns arm. They both laughed a little. I giggled to just to play along. "Sooo what now?" I asked. The boys must have been tired looking for me, so they didnt want to play anymore. "I don't know, we could watch TV," Louis said. Zayn and I nodded at what he said. Louis sat down on the couch, and I sat next to him leaning on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me. Zayn didn't want to 'disturb us' so he picked up Niall so he could take the chair. "Ill be right back. I'm gonna take Niall to his room," Zayn said. "Ok" Louis responded flipping on the TV. As soon as it turned on, it was on Spongebob. I giggled a little, but Louis seemed to be into it. He's like a child at heart. I got comfy in his arms. His eyes stayed planted on the TV as he ran his fingers through my hair. When a commercial came on he asked me if I wanted to watch something else. I honestly didnt care, so I shrugged. He changed it anyway thinking that I secretly did want him to change it. It turned to ABC, were twilight was on. Louis rolled his eyes, "these movies annoy me." I nodded, "yeah me too." He changed the channel again to the CW, and the vampire diaries was on. He didnt seem annoyed with this show. The vampires on the show are alot like real vampires, but yet there are some differences.

He started to watch it. I watched it for a little while with him, but then I started to fall asleep. He kissed my forehead, "sweet dreams babe."

Zayn's POV

Damn Niall, you're heavy! I didn't think Niall weighed that much considering he's so damn thin, but now I know that food he eats really does get to him. Blondie's still passed out from the vervain. He won't be waking up anytime soon.

I laid him down on his bed, then left his room. His rooms a mess. I headed down the hall back to the living room. I reached into my pocket to grab my phone out so I could call Liam, I haven't said hi in awhile. Then I realized my phone was missing! It's not downstairs, I would've remembered seeing it before I came up. I'm pretty over protective when it comes to my phone. Maybe I dropped it when me and Lou were looking for Hannah. Hmm lets see, what was the last place I remember seeing it? I got it! I remember setting it down on the night stand in the attic. That room is nasty. Guess I'm gonna have to go see.

I reached the attic door, then walked up. It's dusty in here. I could barely see five feet in front of me. I saw a bright light on the other end of the attic. It was a phone screen. That's when I realized I wasn't alone. I walked closer to it, then saw a curly haired shadow in front of me. The shadow looked at me, and dropped the phone. When the dust cleared I saw his face. "Harry?"