Chapter 25

Hannah's POV

I didn't realize what I said until after I said it. My face got pale, and I was hoping he would forget about it. I wish I could turn back time so that those words never came out, but it's too late, and I can't. I looked back at Louis, and his jaw dropped wide open. All three of us stood there silently for a few seconds. Liam looked surprised, but he didnt look confused. That's when I knew, he knew exactly what I was talking about. "Liam?" I asked. He faced the floor and shook his head. "Babe, w-why would I kill you?" He still was facing the floor, and he was struggling to say the words. His tone of voice sounded serious. It was almost as if he was thinking about something as he was speaking.

"Because I know Liam. I don't want to lie anymore, I only want the truth. I know about you, and your secret," I said. Liam looked up at Louis, "did you tell her?"

Louis shook his head, "no, Harry did."

"Why would he do that? Shit, now we have a problem," Liam said.

"Liam, I know what's gonna happen, I just don't want Malory around when it does," I said. Louis looked at me, "babe it's not going to happen, I won't let it."

"Neither will I," Liam added.

"Really? But you can't control it Liam," I said. "It doesn't matter babe, I don't want to hurt you. Ill just leave the night before, somewhere far away," Liam said.

"But won't you find me still?" I asked.

Liam shrugged, "I don't know, maybe, but ill take Niall and Zayn with me so they make sure I don't come near you. Just stay with Louis."

I nodded, "ok, but Harry still told me for a reason, what are we going to do about him, cause I'm assuming he's gonna try to get you to kill me."

"Don't worry about him, ill take care of it" Louis said.

"Thanks Lou," I said. Liam smirked at me, then turned to Louis, "hey Lou I need to talk to you, alone."

Louis nodded, then looked at me, "ok, babe can you wait in the hall?"

"Sure," I said, and I walked out. Louis closed the door behind me. I'm pretty sure something's wrong.

Liam's POV

Louis stood in front of me, and I sat down on his bed next to Malory. "Lou, I didn't want to say this in front of her, but she's in some deep shit dude," I said.

Louis nodded, "yeah I know, what can we do?"

"There's nothing I can do about the wolf Lou, you know it's gonna find a way back here even if I run to Australia. You have to keep her away from me the best you can."

"Ok well first things first, we have to deal with Harold."

"Yeah I'll talk to him, set him straight."

"No, no he doesn't need to be set straight he needs something else."

"Lou you can't bitch slap the kid."

"I wasn't planning on that, but he still wants my girlfriend dead Li! Girlfriend......yeah, my girlfriend."

"I know he does. But, I mean why would he want her dead?"

"I don't know, I can't ask him he won't tell me."

"Ill ask him about it."

"Liam he won't tell you either."

"Ill trick him Louis, it's Harry we're talking about."

"Good point."

"Ok, also about Hannah, I'll think of something to keep me away from her, but for now she needs to go to a safe house."

"What no! I won't leave her."

"Go with her Louis."

"What if the wolf shows up, I can't save her by myself."

"Honestly Louis, you're gonna hate this idea but I think you should take Zayn with you too."

"Yeah you're right, I hate that idea."

"Hey, while you're at it Niall could be some use, it's your only chance Lou, they will help you."

"Liam, Zayn kissed her."

"Yeah and Harry wants her dead. I think Haz is the worst of our problems."

Louis huffed, "I'll think about it, we still have time."

"Not a lot of time, fright night is almost here Lou."

"Ok, I'll talk to Hannah, Zayn, and Niall, I guess."

"Good. Ill deal with Harry."

"Ok, oh and what about Malory?" Louis pointed to her.

I wrapped my arms around her, "umm ill think about it later. She's not our problem right now."

"It would make Hannah happy."

"Yeah whatever, Malory makes me happy. The happier I am the better chance of Hannah surviving."

"Ok fine, think about it."

Louis walked over to the door and opened it to get Hannah waiting outside. But then he said something, "oh shit Liam, we have a problem."

"What Lou?" I asked, as I stood up.

Louis looked back at me, with hatred in his eyes. He was pissed. He swallowed, and his voice sounded like he was gonna cry. he was so angry with something, but then he got the words out, "Hannah's gone..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok guys hope u like it! I'm on spring break so ill be writing like crazy over the week.

Tell me what u think... Comment/fan/vote