Chapter 24

Hannah's POV

Louis took me back to his room. Malory was laying on his bed when I walked in, still past out. He shut the door behind us, and then he grabbed my arms and turned me around so I was facing him. I didn't try to escape his grip, I know It won't work.

"That was a sneeky move you pulled down there. It can't go without punishment" he said.

I'm not afraid of him, and even if I was, I wouldn't show mercy. "Go ahead" I said. He smirked, then laughed. "Well aren't you on top of things."

He leaned in, and just as his fangs came out someone knocked on his door. As they knocked, the door slowly opened. Louis stopped and turned around, and Liam was standing in the door way, watching the door move. Then he looked at us, "hey Lou I need to ask you something."

"What is it Liam?" Louis asked. He moved to the right a little bit and placed me next to him. He leaned up against the wall. I was confused at what he was doing at first, but then I realized he was trying to block Malory. If Liam saw her we would both be in big trouble.

"Umm have you seen Malory this morning at all? I haven't seen her, she wasn't in my room when I woke up" Liam said.

"Nope, haven't seen her. Check Nialls room" Louis said.

"Well, I was just there, and he hasn't seen her either, and what are you doing Lou?" Liam asked.

Louis started to stand in a really awkward pose to block Malory. "Oh nothing Liam, just some morning stretches," he said.

"Since when do you do morning stretches dude? That's a little weird."

"Since I figured I should slim down. Need to get in shape."

"Louis you're dead, you can't get in shape."

Louis stopped posing and stood up straight, "whatever man, I still can do the stretches. It gives me a hobby."

"Lou you're so stupid man. Hannah is standing right there, she's probably freaked out."

Actually, I kinda am freaked out. Not just because of that pose, because Liam reminded me that Louis' dead.

"Ok Liam, guess I'll stop. But you hurt my feelings" Louis said.

Liam giggled as Louis cupped his hands over his face, imitating a crying person. I giggled a little too. But because Louis moved from his pose, Liam was able to see behind him a little. "Umm Louis what's that?" Liam asked as he pointed towards the bed. Louis moved his hands, then looked back at the bed remembering Malory was laying there. Then he quickly placed himself in a new pose blocking her once more, "nothing Liam!"

"Lou I saw something, you can't hide it. I can smell it" Liam said.

I got nervous. "Umm that was my hand. I don't know why, but it was behind Louis," I said. "She's trying to grab my ass," Louis finished. I looked at him and razed an eyebrow, "umm yeah sure."

Then Liam razed an eyebrow, "you guys ok?"

"We're fine man, now can you please leave I gotta finish stretching" Louis said.

Liam stood on his toes and leaned over to see over Louis' head. "Louis I see feet" he said.

Louis barely turned around, "no, there's no feet."

"Yes there is Lou, and they smell just like Malory's feet."

"You smell her feet?!"

"Well no not directly, I just think her feet smell the same as her face."