Chapter 12

Hannah's POV

I looked at him surprised, and scared. I couldn't think of anything to say to him, besides "ummm." It was too late to lie to him.

"You know Hannah, I find it funny how you're with Louis 24-7 and yet he still doesn't know you know about Liam's secret. I know he doesn't know, because he doesn't want you to know," Niall said. He gave me an evil grin. I backed up a little further into my room, but that just made Niall walk closer. "Please don't tell him," I said.

Niall laughed a little, "why would I tell him? I may be a vampire but I still have a heart. I won't say anything, but I just want to remind you about something." I looked at him funny, "what?"

"That by knowing this secret, it will come back to you in the long run," he said. That still didn't make sense to me. I know what it means, it will eventually bite me in the ass, but why?

"Harry told me I would be paying him back in the long run. Is that supposed to be a threat?" I asked him. Niall shrugged, "possibly, but honestly if I were you, I wouldn't have even asked Harry about it in the first place. There's no escaping now babe."

"Escaping from what, Liam? And how will it come back to me in the long run?" I asked.

Niall shook his head, "I guess we will see when we get there."

"Well do you know when the 'long run' is?"

Niall smirked, "the 'long run' is on something we like to call, fright night."

"Fright night?"

"Fright night only comes once every so often, it's when a full moon is on Halloween. So basically it's Halloween."

"I don't see why that's such a big deal."

"Halloween is the only day where immortals like me can go outside and feed in public, and no one will be able to tell I'm not in costume. Plus with the full moon out, Werewolf's will be hunting for blood, and they can't control themselves when they turn, making it the bloodiest night ever, and it only comes once every few years," he said. I backed up more into my room, Niall was scaring me. "So what does Fright Night have to do with me knowing Liam's secret?" I asked.

"It has everything to do with you babe, you'll see. Now I really wish I could tell you more, but I have to go. It will all make sense soon enough," he said.

He turned around and began to walk away. "Wait! Please keep talking!" I said. He looked back at me, "I can't, I told you I have to go. You'll find out soon."

"Will I be ok?" I asked him.

He stopped and looked at me for a moment, "I hope so." Then he used vampire speed and ran down the hallway. Now he was really scaring me, "Niall wait!" I shouted. I ran down the hallway after him, I didn't know where he went though. I kept turning down the hall. "Niall?!" I yelled. No one responded. I looked around and didn't see him, maybe he went to his room. I turned down another hallway running towards his room, then I ran into someone. We both fell on the ground, "ouch" the other person said. It didn't sound like one of the boys, it sounded like a girl. Then I remembered Zayn telling Louis that Liam brought home a girl. I looked up at her, "sorry" I said. Then I realized something, this girl looked familiar. I looked closer to get a better look.

"Malory?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N two words. FUCKING SHORT. sorry, but I hope you like it so far. I'm gonna try to have the next chapter up tonight. Comment/fan/vote