COLD BUT, ATTRACTIVE: NAYEON

She is in her usual spot, it was rather she's doing her homework or just listen to music.

I secretly admire her, her serious face makes her really hot, many students have a crush on her but, she don't give a shit about them.

" Y-y/n" a girl shyly approaches her, she didn't notice the girl's presence until the girl tapped.

" What!" She spats, she had this annoyed face.

" I uhh- i just wanna give this to you" the girl hesitantly give the small box.

" For what? It's not my b-day"

" I made it myself. Please accept my gift" the girl bow at her.

Y/n opens the box. She scoffs making the girl nervous.

" WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" she shouts. Throwing the gift.

" GET OUT OF SIGHT BEFORE I LOOSE PATIENCE!"  The girl scurry out.

That must be humiliating. Beeing embarrassed and shouted by your crush. I'll probably cry myself.

" What happened this time?" Jihyo ask, jihyo was y/n's sister but, the school didn't know only her close friends and me.

" I don't know, she just lash out and then left the girl behind. She was fuming...." I said as i sips my juice.

.............................................................

I didn't attend my last class as i made my way to the rooftop. Usually i would spend my time here watching the sunset specially when i have a problem. Now I don't have any problem but, i just felt like it.

I seat in my usual spot. My phone dinga a lot probably from jihyo.

" Ahh~ what the fuck is that?" A person groans. I look at that person and saw y/n. She looks blankly.

" Shut that fucking phone or I'll crush it" i gulp hard but, straight myself up.

" Why are you like this I'm older than you" i spat trying to act brave.

" Then, will you please shut it, Grandma" my jaw drop and she had this annoying grin on her face.

Her face was inches away from me as i felt her hot breath.

Sheesh stop doing that...

" Did you watch the show earlier" she ask me biting her lips seductively.

I smile mischievously as i hook my arms around her neck, i play some of her baby hairs.

" Yeah~, that was kinda rude y'know" her laugh echos through my ear, it was like music to my ears.

" I was pissed.... Okay, they keep on asking me out" she reasons, whining like a kid.

" Why though, it's easier. If you agree on going out with them then they'll stop." She backs away, she looks at me then scoffs.

" You're kidding right? Fine then, I'll go out with them" she says. I grab her hands hold her cheeks.

" Remember you're mine......" I slam my lips on her, i can feel her smirking. When the door slams open.

" What in the FUCKERY IS THIS?! PARK Y/N!!" We stick our tongue out on jihyo.

Yeah the reason why y/n is cold or bitchy to others is because of me. Though I didn't force her to be like that.

" Wanna hangout in my place?" I nod excitedly.

.........................................

This one is trash.... But, here ya'go!