LAST GLANCE: NAYEON

A bitter yet Peaceful place to take my last glance to the world.

It's all plain white, machine beeping connected to as it shows how my heart, getting weak each second, every breath i releases....... I know it's already near.

I can feel how the rope breaking apart.

Every minute of my life my breath gets weaker and weaker, until i feel the air inside my lungs slowly and painfully looses.

Yet........ I still smile despite on knowing that I'm so near to falling, once this rope breaks i know i will be at peace.

Despite on being weak i try my best to write my last letter........

I.M.  N.A.Y.E.O.N.

BY time you're reading this there's it means I'm no longer by your side.......

Funny, because i promised that I'll stay......

Anyways. I just want to let you know that. Spending my life with you is something i wouldn't trade for something.

Though the times that i spend with you was a bit chaotic and crazy, with you being full of yourself was kinda annoying sometimes. But, that's the reason why i love you.

I can hear you laughing while you're reading that part but, i also imagine that........ You're crying.......

Don't worry about that hon. I leave enough of our memories together. Just remember it........

I don't want to write anymore drama, i just want you to be happy. That's why i wrote this.

I've said it a lot of times but,

I love you, my beautiful bunny.........

I am happy to take my last glance to the girl i love, i sigh and take my last Breath..........

I am happy and content that in a brief moment of my life.

I can meet this person.