HORNY: SANA

This is a short one.

⚠️ Contains some mature scenes⚠️

Y/N POV

I was peacefully eating my ramen and some sausage when my girlfriend barge in inside our room and clings to me.

" Baby, I'm hornyyyy~" i choke on my food and she pats my back.

" A wae~ can't you see I'm eating?" I whine, she has that adorable pout and pecks my lips, my cheeks down to my neck, she slowly suck some part of it, i  squirm everytime she licks the part she suck.

" That tickling" i giggle. She didn't stop. I throw my head back, feeling the sensation of her tongue gliding in my neck.

She look at me with a lust in her eyes.
Her hands travels down to my stomach, i shivers at the contact aa i felt weak in her tongue. Just like that, the sweet and softie Sana that i know was completely changed and turn into a dominant one.

She teases my entrance, playing with my wet clit.

" Ahh! Just fuck me already" i whine.

" Ah ah. Patience baby" i rolled my eyes when she bit my earlobe.

" Oohh yeah~  fuck" i curse under my breath, she inserts two of her fingers.

( You can imagine the rest, mianhe. I'm bad at writing smuts.)

I breath heavily as i have my fourt orgasm, i hook my arms on her, she was ontop of me.

" That's was hot, baby~" she cooes. I giggle tiredly as she pecks my nose.

" You worn me out sha" she giggles

" You know what, if you're a guy i might be pregnant by now considering how often we have sex"

" Eh??" She cutely tilts her head i kiss her because she's too cute to handle.

" What? With that body of yours, you can't blame me"

" You're lucky that i love you" i squish her cheeks.

" Oh~ i wuv you toww, my y/nnnie"

" I love you more, satang. Now I'm hungry"

" Come on, let's go downstairs" she stands up but, i hold her wrist.

" Who says that I'm hungry for food" i smirk, biting my lips seductively. Her eyes darken.

Stawppp it~