(PART 3) WAITING FOR MY LOVE: SANA

Half a decade had past. One lonely soul was waiting for her partner to come by and maybe rebuilt their, once a harmonious song.

Throughout these melancholic years. Sana, somehow stays strong to her promise, though she highly doubt the latter would still come.

They never have that talk. There was no words spoken, no presence, no goodbye...

She was left with a bit fragments of her memories from the past, memories that confuses her pretty mind that leads to her loosing her love.

Even now everything from her past wasn't as crystal ice,

She kept on wondering,

Where did my love go?

SANA POV

It's confusing me...

Everything from my past was still foggy and I'm unsure of everything that happened was real.

I'm confused.

I've only met y/n seven years ago, but why do i keeping seeing this scene- like we're together eversince.

Was it only a scenario I'm making up? or was it my memories?

I wanna ask my Mom and Dad, but everytime i would they would divert my attention or change the topic.

Like right now, this is probably the billion times I've ask.

Her disappearance still have a huge emptiness in me, i know she ran away, but i don't care. I know i must be the reason why she did that.

If she's bleeding, i am too.

The lack if communication between us, cause this havoc to our relationship. Can i even call it a relationship, there wasn't a bond to start between us, because i refuse to build that bond.

And now, here i am. There's only one thing i wanna know...

All i want to know if she's already okay, i want to know if she's still that optimistic person, i want to see if she already loose the frown in her face, i want see if her innocent face we're already present. I want to know if she already moved on.

So i can suffer alone....

It's a good day, the sun is up, most of the people i came across with has a smile plaster in their, some has a frown, stress evident in them, a few have a blank and 'i didn't give a shit' expression on them.

You can say I'm one of the last one, I can't say I'm sad, i also can't say I'm happy.

I'm on my way to airport, i just finished my business trip here in Japan. I had a few days that's why i stayed at my parents house.

I slept the plane ride. And now i have my personal driver to pick me so i can finally rest.

It's already midnight, I'm guessing most of our maids were probably asleep.

When i arrive at the living room i saw two heads sitting at the couch while the T.V was still playing.

A deep breaths and loud snoring were heard as i saw Mina and Momo and a little figure cuddle up to Mina's side.

I smiled and felt relief.

I carefully wake Momo, but Mina sensed my presence so she opened her eyes first.

"Welcome back Sana-chan... We felt sleepy while waiting for you"

" Why did you guys wait for me in here, you could've sleep in Sullyoon's room. You know uncomfortable it is in here" I caress the little one's head. Their backs would hurt if they lay here much longer.