MOVE ON: JIHYO (FINE: PART 3)

A/N: A BIT LONG CHAPT! BUT HEY I STILL MANAGE TO WRITE A PART 3 OF     'FINE.    , IT'S THE LAST PART THO. AND I KINDA DIDN'T LIKE THE ENDING BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE ENDING THAT I WANTED. BUT, STILL

I HOPE LIKE IT.

AND I UHM A BIT OF TISSUE WOULD BE FINE, I'M NOT SAYING THAT THIS WAS SUPER, SAD. MAYBE A BIT

ANYWAYS..... HAPPY READING!🤗

It's been a week since y/n came back.

It's also been a week since jihyo can't sleep Wondering on the latter.

Alone in her unit, an eerie atmosphere in saturday night, no one to talk to as you can hear her thoughts.

"Just think of me" y/n's voice rang to her head.

" Think of me when you're alone....."

Y/n glance at me as sending me a wink. I tried to hide my blush since we're on an event right now.

This simple gesture would make my heart flutter.

In that street filled with flowers
I see you today as well
Would it be posible to carry it inside me

" Hon? Can you smile please" she smiles to lense. I scan the photo i take and admire it for a while. Her adorable smile, her eyes that would disappear every time she smile. How her face express so much emotion. I miss it, in fact i miss everything about her.

Alone in this lonely room of mine as my memory plays like a movie inside my i can still remember clearly everything about her.

My heart is sad that it missed
The image of that split second
I regret it, hoping that split second
Will come again.

....................................................

" Still the same, y/n" jisoo said. Looking at the maknae with the other two, Rosè and Lisa.

" That's not fair!" Y/n shouts.

" Yeah!" Lisa seconds.

" My gummies" " my chocolate" they says in unison.

" Aww..... Don't be sad bubs...... I'm gonna buy 3 of them for you"

" How 'bout me?" (I'm the hottest okay. OOPS JUST KIDDING. ANYWAY)

" YOU CAN BOUGHT ONE YOUR SELF" lisa look at her in disbelief.

" Come here, baby, y/n. I will miss cuddling with when you get married."

" By the way whose the one your gonna get married to?" Lisa shouts from the kitchen.

" My bunny......" She said smiling from ear to ear.

........................................................................

" Since your back in korea, are you going to music industry again or something" jessi ask. Interviewing y/n for her YouTube.

" Maybe, produce some..... But, I'm gonna go focus on my modelling." She answers honestly.

" So how's life, i mean you've been on hiatus for a long time. May i ask what did you do in that time?" Y/n takes a deep breath. This subject was bit private but...... The world deserve to know why the sudden disappearance.