(PART 2)WASTED LOVE: SANA

(Part 2 of OUNCE OF LOVE)

It's been a sleepless night for Sana, she didn't feel that intense emotion eversince she got married to y/n, she only felt that immense kind of pain y/n decided to let her go.

"Sana? Are you in there?" When she contacted her mother, the older immediately flew back to korea to comfort the young girl.

" Okasan~ I've hurted y/n so much! I never wanted it to happen. I was just finding the right time to break it up to Tzuyu." The woman comforts her daughter bringing her to her embrace.

" There, there Sana, you can't stop y/n she must've hurt enough. Tell me what triggers her to file a divorce? I know that girl, she loves you so much she would've file a divorce if you didn't hurt her."

It confuses her a bit, her mom only met y/n few years, but the way she's talking, it was like she know y/n her entire life.

Then the girl tells her Mom leaving her crying hard as she tells every detail of the story.

" I was such a bitch to her! I treat her like a crap! I'm just scared. okasan, I've hurt her, I'm such a bad person, i don't want to break her heart."

Being the understanding Mom, she didn't judge her daughter she wouldn't also blame y/n for leaving the girl. She wouldn't tolerate her daughter's wrong doings.

" But you can't blame y/n, she's also hurt. You can't have y/n if already chosen Tzuyu, in this world you can't be selfish." The women caress the latter's face with her thumb.

" But i-i can't loose them"

" Choose one or loose them both."

It's nice in here, the mansion that the couple choose. It has a modern design and hightech appliances, it has a huge glass window where you can relax and spend your time.

It shows the beauty of the city lights and busy streets of Seoul.

Y/n smiles as she checks the building with sparkling eyes. Sana watch the latter with rather a bored and blank expression, but she can't help to stare at the tall beauty infront.

Her hazel orbs that lights up when the ray of shine hits it. It was like she seeing the sun itself in her eyes. That deep sweet smile every time she saw something beautiful. That innocent expression everytime she's in an relax state.

The serenity she's radiating, that light feeling she gives, that calmness she contains.

Sana hate the fact that she loved those characteristics from y/n, she hate the fact that Tzuyu was nothing compare to y/n. She hate that y/n have all the standards instead of Tzuyu. She hate that y/n can make her heart jump and run a thousand miles.

She just hate to admit that she like the girl.

Now looking at the girl from afar. Her eyes dead, the calmness and serenity no longer visible in her innocent face, that innocent expression was replaced by a blank stoic emotion.

In just a snap everything changes and whose to blame?

Sana blames herself.

Only her mom knows about there situation and she didn't push both of them to speak

It's almost 2 months since that incident, Sana drowns in regret while mourning for the time she wasted.

She didn't sign the divorce papers, she drowns herself at work not living her office almost a week. Her friends got worried at her antics in these past few days