HOW OLD ARE YOU?: TWICE

You being the tenth and youngest member of twice can be a little overwhelming sometimes.

There's your members who keeps babying you 24/7 but, you really like it tho.

Being away from your family at a young age was very difficult especially for a young girl like you it makes you sad all the times. Goodthing your unnie's are there for you all the time.

"Y/n! Dinner's ready" chaeyoung barge inside your as you do your homework.

" Just a minute please"

" Ok, be quick" y/n adjusted  her glasses finishing her homeworks.

" Y/n-ah, seat here." Nayeon pats the chair beside her.

" Omo, your so cute with your classes on"

You finish eating and continue doing your homework.

There's still a lot of and you decided to finish it all.

Jihyo check you guys one by one. They were asleep in there own room. And you pass out on your study table.

Jihyo found you.

She smiles cause you look like a baby with your cheeks puff out.

" Y/nnie?" She shakes your body.

" Aniya~" you whines.

" Come on let's get you to bed" you stand up unconsciously and plop on your bed.

She fixes your things before tucking you in.

" Goodnight, bubs" you just purrs, already in your dreamland.

Twice is a having an interview with jessi. It was so fun.

And you keep laughing toward jessi, cursing throughout the interview.

" I've seen so much edit about it......" They play some video from tiktok. It was the time where your stub your toe and throws your head because the pain.

" Oh my god! " You exclaimed. They laigh at your reaction.

And there's one were your doing a very hot sexy pose and your gaze to the camera was *a chefs kiss for this.

" Wae~" you hide behind.

" She looks like a different person in there" nayeon said sending the younger a wink.

" No! No! Please cut that out!" Jessi laugh and hides the photo she just recently show to the camera.

" That was hot, y/n" she teases. You turn red, looking like a red panda. An adorable red panda.

(Some reference for the photo)

" Are you single?" She suddenly blurted out.

" Ne, she's single and ready to mingle" jeongyeon said earning some few squeals from the staffs.

" Wanna hangout sometime" y/n laughs,

" By the way how old are you?"

" 18" jessi had a look on her face before standing up acting like exiting the studio.

" We can still hangout unnie!"

-------------

" Hahahahaha! Suck it you, WITCH! I'm the great Y/N!. You can't beat my badbutt!!! Hehhehe!" You Celebrate when you got the mvp, on your game.

" Another one?" You ask your teammate.

." Hey, y/n time to sleep" Sana came up to your room with a pink pair of pj's.

" I'll just finish this game."

" But, jihyo said–"

She cut sana with her cute puppy eyes which she can't resist. She

" Just one game okay." You nods. She kiss your cheeks before going back to their room. But, one game turns to another and another and another. And it was already 3 am.

" Y/n?"you look at the owner of the voice, seeing Jihyo with a groggy voice.

" Did you stay up all night?" You got really nervous with her tone and nervously swallow the lump on your throat smiling sheepish, surrendering the controller in her hands.

" Good, but you didn't answer my question"

" Noididntbye.goodnytunnie" you scurry of running away from jihyo.

"Momo unnie. KKyah!" The japenese pulled her closer not letting her response before sleeping again.

" Okay~ goodnight unnie......" You love the warmth when you cuddle with momo. Nonetheless she also love hugging you and keeping you close to her. She love being the big spoon though you're much taller.

To say..... Uou love your unnie's and you also love them.