SIMP: MOMO

• Hey, i didn't update for days cause I'm having a vacation and the signals is pretty crappy so I can't update.

I hope you like this chapt, it's been sitting in my draft for a while now and i just finished it............ •

______________________+____+__$_

Momo have a massive crush on y/n, ever since the younger debuted it caught the latters eyes.

She would stalk y/n' s social and gets updated every now and then.

Her members always puah her to ask the girl but, she was too chicken to do that.

" Hey, sanachan. Y/n looks so cute right? Omo! Those cheeks!!"

" Just ask her out already"

" Eh? I don't want to, besides she doesn't look interested anyway" momo sighs.

......................................................

Twice is getting ready in their dressing room when y/n came in along with her members.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink imnida....." They great, Nayeon hugs jennie and the others while y/n shyly smiles at them.

" Come on, y/n give it to them" jennie push her infront.

" G-good luck on your performance...."

" Stop stuttering" Lisa smacks my butt

" Hajimah, noona" ( okay y/n is not a boy but, she just want to call them noona instead of unnie) 

" Yah~ momoring get the album" sana whispers.

" Ani– yah yah"

Y/n and momo locked eyes for the first y/n was stunned when she saw momo's, same to momo not only that y/n is tall.

Y/n smile awkwardly before giving the album the older.

" We'll get going now." And with they exits the.

Sana squeals while slapping Momo's shoulder.

" Y/S/N!!"

" Y/S/N!!!"

" KYAH MY SHIP!!!" MOMO shakes her head.

.............................................

Twice is in the stage performing one of there song's. Y/n watch them intently and unconsciously smile from time to time, she would sing along especially when it's momo's part.

With a huge smile on their face they finishes the song and do their ending. The camera was focused on momo showing her gorgeous face.

Y/n stare at beauty infront as she can't help but, to smile while she's daydreaming. The cameraman caught this and focuses the camera on y/n.

Most of them laugh when they y/n's on the monitor having a dreamy look.

Her other friends squeals or whistle as they saw y/n simping on momo.

Y/n covers her face, containing her smiles as she in the camera. Her members can't stop laughing at her.

.......................................

"Momoring did you saw y/n, earlier. I swear, y/n also likes you" momo scoffs not believing jeongyeon.

" Pshhh..... Stop messing with me"