YOUNGER MINATOZAKI PART 2:

JAPANESE

KOREAN

Y/N POV

"We're going to korea"

Were on our way to korea since Sana unnie ( i use unnie) together with her members.

" I want to sleep" she lent me her shoulders as my pillows, i hug her arm on the whole ride.

A day after we arrive, i am staying with them in there dorm.

I woke up early and decided to make them a breakfast.

I am busy cooking and didn't notice the presence behind me.

" You're early"

Sana unnie clings to me.

" I miss you y/nnie"  

She's been like that so I'm used to it, normally i would hug her back but, i don't feel like it so i ignore her.

She seems down when i didn't reciprocate her hug so i try to converse with her.

" Do you guys have something to do today?"

She thinks for a moment before answering.

"No, pd-nim gave us a week of break since we came back the other day so we have a couple days. We could go out, i can show you around."

" No, it's fine. I preferred staying inside" i declined. Well I'm used to being alone.

" Please, it's only a couple of days. After that we're probably having a comeback and have some busy schedules."

" I..... Okay–"

"FOOD!" a voice came from behind. I saw momo unnie already popping a piece of sausage in her mouth. I gaped on how she inhale the food, she didn't seem to notice the two person watching not until i let out a giggle.

Sorry she's too cute stuffing her face with the food i make it makes me overwhelmed seeing how she enjoy the food i made.

" Hi~" she shyly greet me.

" I'll go wake the other girls" i go to jeongyeon unnie's room and knock on her door.

Months on living them

I'm doing some pull ups here at some exclusive gym that jihyo unnie used to go.

I'm wearing a oversize tee with a black sweatpants.... call me odd but i rather wear this kind of clothes rather have them fantasies my body, And i noticed how the girls gawk at me. It honestly give me chills especially with those hungry eyes.

There not bad for me but, it just that..... I don't like it when their giving me those flirty looks.

Help me!!

I decided to move on the thread mill and remove my tee leaving my tank top on..... What? Do you think i will let them see my precious abs.....maybe just a peak but, Nah! I work of these babies so hard.

" Uhm...... Hi~" i stop on my tracks. I'm on my way home walking around the street when someone stops me.

I gave her a questioning look, she seems intimidated by me as she keeps fidgeting.

" I saw you on the gym, a few minutes ago.... And uhm, i really found you cute so i wanna ask for your number..... If that's ok with you."

Of course it's not ok..... so answered in the most polite way that i know.