JUST ANOTHER MINUTE: SANA

" Y/n-ah, please come back, we're all worried. Please just come home sweetheart" Nayeon's voice wavers through the phone. I kept silent for a second, I can't stop myself for being sad as I broke into a fit of sobs.

I heard Nayeon Unnie sniff on the line.

" Y/n, please go home I'll go to your place. You can't stay like that. She needs you–"

" I need her too!" I burst into tears

" I will Always need her! I swear unnie, I need her too. And I can't accept the fact that i will wake up one day without her by my side." I sob, a few bottles shattered. I can no longer recognize my room. A lot of broken chair, broken bottles represent my shattered heart

" And that's why you need to come home. You need to spend time with her, y/n please listen to me. You know how Sana can easily get scared. She needs you y/n-ah.''

" You should spend time with her, we don't know how long she will stay–"

" I'll come. Just stop saying that she only have a couple of time. She will live i know that.........." she promised

I took my keys to my house. After days of staying at my apartment. I make myself presentable and took all the things that Sana likes.

I plaster a smile as genuine as i can even though i want to break down at any minute.

I arrive at there rest house here in Japan. I took a lung full of breath before i enter her room.

Her mom smiles at me, a tear falling in the corner of her eyes.

" You're beautiful, just like what my Sana always tell me. Get inside she's been waiting" i give a curt nod before i twist the doorknob.

Our eyes locked immediately as the door creek open.

Her smile reached her eyes. Her brown orbs starts to water. Her body still attached to bed her weak body made contact with mine as i wrap my arms around her.

My Sana.

I didn't want to let go as i keep hugging her.

" Mianhe~ mianhe~ I'm sorry i didn't come. I should've get here sooner. I'm sorry i took long enough to come. I'm so sorry, hon."

I sob as she kept caressing my back while kissing my head passionately.

As much i want to stop the stream flowing out my eyes I can't, as much i keep my walls and keep my walls resistance I can't. Seeing my person like this...

Is excruciating.

All i can do is stay

Flashback

" Y/n chan come here" she called. I look up and i saw her standing infront

"Sana-ssi, annyeong!" I happily greet her.

Sana has been courting me almost a year now. She's very persistent i must say, with the amount of patient she had even though i kept on rejecting her

" Good morning my girlfriend" i squint my eyes and she has this cheeky adorable smile.

" You're funny Sana-ssi you could do better. Future girlfriend you mean? Your just courting" she smirk and lean closer a little too close, i can feel her warm breath on my nose.

" You said it y/n."

" Said what?"

" That you are my future girlfriend, so does that mean that you'll say yes to me in the future?" I was taken aback. I indeed say that