ENEMY'S DEN: BABY Y/N SERIES

" Eomma? Where are we~ gwoing?" Y/n peeps through the window while Jeongyeon is driving the car.

Answering her 3 yrs old daughter,

" Uhmmm....... It's a surprise but we're going to have ice cream after this." It excites her.

" Thwen I'll behave" Jeongyeon smiles and continues the drive.

But y/n didn't know there's a danger waiting for her, moments before her eomma will betray her.

" No! No!" Y/n shouts as soon as she realizes that she was in a clinic to get her shot.

Jeongyeon was having a hard time to calm y/n, as the little one was trying her best to get out of Jeongyeon's hold.

" Aniyah!!! Andwae! Y/n is going hwome!" Her loud wails echoes inside the clinic. The staff helps Jeongyeon to calm the kid down by giving her toys and playing some cartoons on the monitor.

" Just keep her distracted and hold her the whole time" the pediatrician instruct. Jeongyeon nods and wrapped her arms around y/n's.

" Ahhhh~ owiie! Eomma! Mama! I wanna gwo howome!! Appa~"

" Mama, appa~ i dwont want jabs!" It was painful to watch for a parent like jeongyeon to see her daughter cries i  pain.

But, it's a part of being a kid and a process on growing up.

After the betrayal and shedding of tears, y/n stay silent until they got home.

Jeongyeon let her sit on her lap and hugs the little one's figure as she pats her head.

" Y/n-ah, does it still hurts?" Y/n answers with a small nod while staring blankly at the window.

" You want some ice cream? We can stop by"

" I want mama " referring to Nayeon

" Nayeon eomma is still in the studio, but, Jihyo eomma is all ready at home"

" Ani, I want eomma"

" Jeongyeon-ah, how did it go?" Hyomas ask once the two was on her sight.

" It's pretty– it's a chaos! Fortunately the staffs help me throughout the time and now y/n won't trust me anymore but yeah, it's a success. Y/n got her jab" little y/n behaves in her crib still holding her right arm.

" Eomma, appayo!" Her eyes waters as she tells her experience to the clinic.

" Oh my, y/nnie. Gwenchana, see it's not painful–"

" ANI! It hurts alot! Eomma Jeongyeon didn't tell me that we're going to the clinic, I could've prepare myself if she did tell me and now it hurts" y/n rambles acting angry as if she was betrayed.

But she is indeed, i mean– come on! Getting a shot sucks! It makes your arm wobbly and it hurts every movement you make.

" If i did tell you wouldn't come and just throw a fist and it would be a hard time chasing you around."

" I hate you, eomma. I will tell this to eomma Nayeon and make you sleep in the couch"

'What the?!' Jeongyeon thought.

" Now, stop fighting you two, come here my baby and let's watch in my room" Jihyo let the kid cling to her most of the time.

Later that night, since Momo whose incharge to sleep with y/n that night.

She hears a small whimper from her side. As for little y/n, she is in uncomfortable shivering under the covers with beads of sweats on her forehead.

Momo immediately checks her daughter's temperature as she confirmed that y/n had a fever.

She didn't wake up the other girls as already know the drill.

Finishing with a patch of cool fever,

Momo stays up for a minute. Observing the child. Y/n woke up with eyes a little bit droopy.

" Hello, y/nnie. Are you feeling alright"

" Ne" she answers shortly.

" You want me to call Nayeon eomma or the other eommas?"

" Ani, Momo eomma only." Momo giggles victoriously and cuddle next to the kid.