HER CAPTIVATING SMILE: DAHYUN

DAHYUN POV

I keep my shit together and act cool. But, that's exactly the opposite. I'm been like hella nervous since she enters this room.

How can i not be nervous.

Y/n is just feet away from. She's sitting with her group, beside mine so yeah.

" So we're here together with blackpink and twice, please introduce yourself."

" Ne, annyeonghaseyo Blackpink imnida!" They said.

" Hana.... Dul.... Set.... One in a million annyeonghaseyo twice imnida."

We were ask some questions one by one. And when it my turn i was kinda nervous and stutter.

But, i didn't expect is the question they ask me.

Well it's not they're the who totally ask about. It's from a fan.

" What's your ideal type. That's an interesting question." Eunwoo said since she's one of the interviewer.

I kinda blush when me and y/! Locked eyes.

She smile at me showing her dimple.

" Well..... U–uhm..... My ideal type...... The one with a good personality, a good sense of humor unlike jeongyeon unnie"

" Yah!" I kinda ease for a bit, but when a person like y/n was staring at with that smile. Shit.

" Good sense of humor. And have a captivating smile" i finished answer. But, chaeyoung keeps nudging me and my keeps on wiggling her eyebrows.

I didn't actually listen to them talking and just stare at y/n.

And now it's y/n's.

She was asked the same question as me.

" my type....... Well it's simple. She kinda resembles of an eagle......" Lisa whistle and the others tease the younger making her cover her face.

" Look at her ears" the other interviewer point out.

The interview view was finished. We were ask about our comeback, projects and stuff.

We help the staffs to put away the seats.

I'm not looking ahead of when someone bump making me stumble.
But, a strong hand caught me.

" Becareful" it's y/n.

I can chaeyoung and tzuyu snickering behind.

" H–hi" gosh that's stupid. .

" Hi~ dahyun-ssi. Are you alright?" She ask still with her charming smile.

Yow! I can finally rest now, seeing her smile upclose. Was a dream come true.

" Yeah~ thanks for the catch." I said. Bowing.

I was gonna walk away when she held my hand.

" I uhm...... Can i get your number? I like to get to know you better."

Jinjja?

I quickly fish out my phone and she do the same. I put my number on her phone

Once we're done. I look at my contact and saw her name. I quickly blush and she smile mischievously at me.

💗Your future WIFE