FINE: JIHYO

Y/n is the 5th member and also the maknae of blackpink. They we're getting ready to the award show.

Y/n was very hyper most of time, jennie looks worriedly at there maknae. There maknae was slowly changing as days goes it feels like she was slowly drifting away.

Many of their fans notices how y/n changes.

You may wonder why she become like this. She's been a secret relationship with Twice's Jihyo, they've been 3 years in there relationship. Everything works well until a news broke out that Jihyo and her brother was dating, at first she didn't believe but, her world crash along with her heart. She was devastated and her members couldn't talk to her properly. She locks herself in her room and cries all day. She didn't bother to call Jihyo for explanation or her brother though Jihyo didn't even explain herself. She basically shuts everyone out.

After some a year long of hiatus she was ready, ready to face the people, the fans whose already missing her.

She totally changes from her physical appearance and attitude.

She had gray short hair, had smokey eyes some eyebrow Pierce. In short she became badass, that the softy, sweet y/n.

She wears a maroon long sleeve tucked in a fitted jeans and some chains around her body.

" Wahh!! Is that y/n???" The other idol ask.

Y/n smirk making the venue errupted with squeals.

The music starts to play.

[Imagine this is y/n's performance]
( Play: killing me by: Ikon)

She covers the song. Completely slaying the stage. Everyone watching her performance is at awee. They were completely shocked when y/n performed cause it was so different from the genre that she like. Considering she was much softer than Rosè.

Her members look proudly at her while she's performing. She locks eyes with Jihyo and her members, she's singing those lyrics like she's saying it to Jihyo.

" It's killing me"

She finishes looking straight through her eyes.

As the award finishes she changes her clothes into a comfortable one.

" Wah~ that was so good y/nnie" Lisa hugs her from behind along with her other members.

" Thanks" she said short with a half lipped smile. Lisa pouts disappointed on how y/n acts.

" She just need time, Lisayah~" jisoo reassures.

Y/n goes to their van first, she stands outside, inhaling her vape.

" Didn't know you smoke" daniel approaches her, she smiles at her sister but, y/n look at her dead in the eye.

" You might get caught" he said, he awkwardly talk.

" I'm not, unless you tell to the media" she continue to inhale the smoke.

" Come on, y/n. It's not good for your health" she snatch away the vape from her hands.

" Who do you think you are? My mom??" She spats.

" I'm your brother–" " you were my brother! But, not anymore."

" Take everything from me. You fucker! You take everything away from me!" Daniel looks at her sister whose having a hard time crying.

" Dan?" A voice called out for daniel. Y/n snatch back her vape and give her brother a death glare.