LIFELESS: SANA

Many years past and your still waiting for her to comeback. Blending in to the people ang living like a mundane.

You've been doing that ever since.

After the war between human and vampires. You lost your wife.

It is a centuries of agony and even now your still mourning for her.

Fighting along side with her.

Well you guys are not really bad......

You're just caught up with the situation and needed to fight.

You can still remember how that stake bury deeply to her chest that immediately took her life.

The memories in your head is still vivid as the clear water.

After her ashes flew to air.

That's when you berserk and kill every single one living no trace of life.

The battlefield was full of dead bodies of the people. Their heart ripped out to their chest.....

You stood their alone, trace of blood drips to your pale skin, fangs we're out, your eyes are gold before turning back to it's original color.

It takes a moment for you to sinks in. When you look at sight. You fell on your knees as you remember that you're all alone, without her by your side.

You let out a long and agonizing scream pouring your emotion out.

" We just want to live peacefully........ Why do you have to take Sana away from me....... We didn't even kill people just for our needs...."

You stood in front of the glass window
Holding a glass of whiskey. No emotion showing in your face.

You close your eyes and saw a vision with a hunter killing another vampire near your house.

You sigh as another vampire got killed. Not because you care for them but, you kinda wish that you were the one who get killed.

" Sana-yah~ if I can't find you in this life then, i will come after you. Just wait for me" your doorbell rang and you immediately open.

You get the food you order and shoot a quick smile to the driver.

Although mundane food taste so bland, you still eat them of course.

And you want to waste your money that's why.

It might be a lot for person but, you still manage to eat those.

" That was a lot of fried kitchen for a blood sucker like you" a voice said coming from the balcony.

You stop and smirk while your cheeks are puffing out.

" Shut up, Bae! Come and join me you nasty wolf!" She smile and jump down the rails plopping on the couch.

" Oohhh yeah, free dinner!" She exclaimed.

" Btw, how can you enjoy these fwood~, you swaid~ all mundane food taste so bland?" She ask stuffing her face like there's no tommorow.

" I just like to eat like before...... I used to enjoy these kind of food before." You sigh as you watch your friend eat.

" I'mma go outside and buy some drinks"

You use your superhuman speed and Change into something more comfortable and head out.

You stop on han river after you bought some drinks.

It wasn't your plan to go in there cause you don't want to remember the bad memories that happened in there.

But, there's something that keeps pulling you in.

Bloods, corpse, the smell of flesh burning, screams of pain, and last look that Sana give you.

It was all coming back.

You clench your fist.

" I-im sorry" someone bump on your back.

You didn't spare a glance but, a familiar caught your senses and you immediately look at that person.

She is shyly smiling at you

You heart beats faster, you never felt  your cold heart pound like that before.

You want to lunge yourself to her and hug her like super tight.

But.........

" It's, it's o-ok" you stuttered. She laughs lightly and was so similar to her.

warm and tingling sensation erupted. And you feel the familiar warmth. Eventhough your a cold blooded bitch.

" I'm gonna go now...... Becareful, miss."

Now, your heart slowly becoming lively, less lifeless.

You finally coming back on how you use too.

Now seeing her brings a new hope to your lifeless life.