2YEON'S BABY [BABY Y/N SERIES]

Wherein this chapter your 2yeons baby.

I'd like to make a chapter with twice ships.

"Shhh~ shhh~" jeongyeon cooes trying to calm you down. You two was left alone in your house cause Nayeon has a photoshoot to attend.

It's been a month since you were born and their life were perfect since then.

Jeongyeon tried to sway and feed but you still keep crying.

You're not feeling bad it's just that you miss your mommy's presence.

" Y/n-ah, stop crying now." Exhaustion was visible in your other mom's as you can see in her facial expression. She put you down to their bed and talk with you as you were still wailing loudly

" Do you miss your eomma, i miss her too but, please stop crying now, mama's here" you were slowly calming down as you listen to her voice.

Her heart melts at your cuteness when you're staring up straight to her eyes. curiosity filled your orbs

She starts to hum a song. You grew curious at the sound of the melody, feeling the familiar sound as it travels to your eardrums

It was the song she used to sing when you're still inside the womb. Every night when she comes home she hum this song and gently caress Nayeon's stomach.

You cooed as a response, feeling excited as you listen.

" You remember it don't yah?" She ask smiling at you stroking your cheeks with her thumb.

You guys bond for a while.

Not until you started to whine and get grumpy.

You releases some whimper and sniffles.

" You want some milk? Just wait, mama's gonna make you a milk" she tries to put you down in your crib but, your cries gets louder.

She sighs and just carry you while making a bottle milk.

" Woah~ easy jn their y/n, no one's gonna take your bottle away" as you suck the bottle aggressively.

Your cheeks puff cutely similar to nayeon.

Their was a pure silence between you two and this silence made jeongyeon sleepy.

Along with your eyes get close.

Jeongyeon is also drifting to her dreamland while holding you securely to her chest.

You're mouth let go of the bottle as it falls to the couch.

You have some milk on the side of your lips, you sleep with your mouth slightly open as you hug jeongyeon with your little arms.

Nayeon came back finding your house unusually quiet.

She removes her shoes that's been killing her feet for hours.

She is clearly exhausted after the long day.

But, seeing two of her person makes her exhaustion disappear.

She gets a blanket and joins the two of you. Relaxing every fiber of her body. She leans her head to Jeongyeon and drifts to her own dreamland.

Timeskip...... 2 years

" Mama?!" Y/n calls her mom with a cute high pitch voice.

"Oh no, baby. Don't disturb your mama." She's picks you up preventing you on going to jeongyeon and disturb her sleep. It's been a hectic schedule for jeongyeon.

She just got home after promoting her new album and plopped on the exhausted.

She automatically pass out once her body made contact to the bed.

" Me, miss, mama. Y/n wants cuddles and kisses from mama." Nayeon sighs resisting her daughter's cuteness.

" No, baby. Mama is so tired Maybe later."

You obey her words and patiently wait for her to wake up. Maybe an hour and half you play some of your toys but, you didn't move in your position.

You thought jeongyeon would wake up when she moves but no, you puff your cheeks, you're starting to get bored but, you remember your mommy's  word.

" So loud~" you pout and cover your ears with your tiny hands. As you heard a loud noise coming from the sleeping jeongyeon

Something came up to your mind but, before doing it you glance at the door making sure that nayeon cannot see you.

You slip inside your mama's arm then giggles happily as you succeeded.

You enjoyed the warmth feeling and protection whenever your in her embrace.

Your eyes starting to get heavy as they attempt to droop .................

You shuffle making jeongyeon stir at her sleep she was shock when she saw you in her arms but then smile lazily patting your back........

" I miss you mama, you sleep too long........ No-www I'm already sleeppppppppyyyyyyyyy..........."

Nayeon was wondering why does it so silent she listens for a brief moment, when she didn't hear any sound not even a shuffling that's when she decided to look for you.!

" Y/n, baby? Wher– o my god~ " she hold back her voice when she saw the both of you deep in your slumber just like those moment, 2 years ago.

She enjoys watching you both before letting the both of you drift into Dreamland

A/n: is it almost a year? Or maybe it's already a year since i last updated this book. I gotta tell ya, writers really hit me and i just can't get a new inspiration to write.

Well i hope you like this update tho it's short.

And another one. I uhm,,,, might forget your request so kindly remind me