LIFELESS: SANA pt.3

(A/n: yey! Part a part 3. I really this type of genre. I'm going to make a lot of part for this hehehehe. Hope you guys like it) 😉☺️

Pure tension surrounded them, staring intenly at each other with full hatred in them.

Y/n knew, that they're not alone. She can feel the others heartbeat. To sum it up there's 10 of them base on what she feel.

She remain calm and didn't falter while Lisa held tightly at the stake with an ancient relic attached to it. She hold it inside her pocket.

" What do you need?" Y/n ask in telepathic so no one can hear her.

" I came to warn you" her brows creased but, remain expression less.

" But, why did you bring so many of you." Lisa smirk. Lisa launch herself in a speed which took y/n in surprise but she recovers quickly. Lisa took this opportunity to whisper something on her ears.

" Lay low, and hide for now. They were after you" y/n calmed down after Lisa's statement

" ARGHHH~!" Y/n groaned feeling the burning sensation on her skin. Lisa look ahead and saw Momo shot y/n with a bow. It's not just a normal bow, it's made for vampires, it has a lot of damage that leaves a scar on there skin.

The bow dug deep to her shoulder, the excruciating pain worsen.

Momo smirk.

" I'm sorry y/n" she apologizes mentally which y/n heard.

" That's a bad shot, you could've aim for the heart" Lisa says in her typical cold tone, but she is thankful that Momo didn't shot y/n in the heart.

You see Lisa is a hybrid and one of y/n's close friends. Lisa chose to become a hunter, not to kill vampires but, to warn them, only the good ones.

And y/n is one of them.

Y/n save her multiple times and returning the favor by warning her and giving information on what will there next mission is.

"Run, y/n. Please. Listen to me for now. .... They're after you. Please just this once listen to me........ Hide and stay low"

Y/n Don't care...... Whether she would die right now she didn't care....... She wasn't afraid of them, the hunters that was after her. She was willing to be killed. But, the look of pleading in Lisa features touch a part of heart.

Lisa was like a sister for y/n. Y/n found Lisa when she was just 4. Y/n saw a fight of hunters and vampires and Lisa's parents was stuck in between the raging vampires that took their life in an instant.

Y/n push lisa to side and uses her inhuman speed, Lisa fakely groan acting like she's furious by letting y/n go but, in fact she was relieved.

Y/n arrive at some place inside the dark and gloomy woods. Heavy breaths escaping out of her mouth, she squint her eyes as she felt her wounds sting sending a tingly painful waves throughout her system.

Surely that bow is something extraordinary. She never felt this kind of pain before. It's painful, with the burning sensation spreading to the area where sank.

" Fuck my life!" She shouts.

She continues her way, nearing the the road where she lives.

Her house or should i say. A very safety house is almost near.

" I-im almost t-there. J-j-just a little more-e " she manage to enter before collapsing at the floor, she can't help to pass out of exhaustion and let her body drift away into a deep state of slumber.