3 - New friends

"Alright, time to give you, your results. I've ranked you all from best to worst, but you should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list, its not worth going over each individual score." Aizawa pressed a button on his phone and an hologram of names and scores came up.

Your eyes went straight to number 21. It was some kid named 'Izuku Midoriya'. It wasn't you, so you looked to were your name was. It was number 10. Not the best, but it was something you could work with.

Overlooking the rest of the scores, the top three were 'Momo Yayorozu' "Shoto Todoroki' and 'Katsuki Bakugo'.

"And I was lying, no one's going home." Aizawa's stone cold face soon turned into a weird smile. "That was just a rational deception to make sure you all gave it your all during the tests"

"WHATTTTTT??"

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry, I guess I probably should have said something."

She's bluffing, ain't no way she knew.

"That was pretty nerve-racking, huh?" A boy with questionable elbows said.

"Nah, I'm always down for a challenge!" A boy with spikey red hair said, he was the one that complement you.

"We're done here, once you get back to the class, make sure to grab a book for the curriculum."

Aizawa then handed the Midoriya kid with green hair a slip to go to Recovery Girl's office. After the first day, you began to make your way home. Everyone was leaving, as you left, a voice called out after you.

"HEYY! Y/N!" You turn to see a pink afro girl run after you with a smile. "Wait up!"

You stopped walking and tilted your head a bit. When she finally stopped with you, the boy with red hair was up next to her.

"Can I do something for you?" You asked, following them as they began walking.

"Yeah, walk with us until you have to go." The red haired boy said. "I'm Kirishima, by the way."

"YEah! And I'm Mina! Nice to meet ya'" The pink girl said.

"Oh, well, I'm Y/n. Good to meet you too." You said, screaming internally. HAHA! YES! GET THAT GOD, I FINALLY MADE FRIENDS, EAT MY DUST YOU OLD FOOL! HAHAHA!

"I saw you using your quirk earlier today, that was awesome." Kirishima said.

"Really? It wasn't nearly as good as Bakugo or the infinity girl." You say, rubbing the back of your head.

"No! It was really good, my quirk can't do anything like that, I would only melt the ball." Mina said, wiggling her fingers. "Oh! I have an idea! Y/n, do you mind giving us your number? We can call each other then."

A feeling of guilt then hit you. "I'm sorry, I don't have a phone."

"Oh, do you have a house phone? We can call you on that."

"Yeah, but it's really old and my internet is terrible." You admit.

"That's fine! Here, I have a piece of paper." Kirishima gave you a smile that seemed to make everything around him happier. A lot like sunshine.

You took the pen from out of your pocket and jotted down the number in the sticky note Kirishima had given you.  You wrote it down twice and handed one each to the new friends. Probably one of your first new friends.

"Great -hey, I gotta turn this way, but I'll see you two later!" Mina says, pointing to a turn. "Bye!"

"Bye!"

"See ya!"

The walk with Kirishima was peaceful. As you walked, you noticed the boy who nearly blew up Midoriya was walking ahead of you. He seemed incredibly mad, so you left him alone. Walking with Kirishima was already a big step for you. You hadn't talked to anyone outside of your family in such a friendly way before.
It was only the first day and you already had two people who wanted your phone number. Your ego was growing faster before the sun had set. On the train, Kirishima spoke a bit about his mothers and his own life.

"Wait- Y/n, I've been talking about myself this whole time, what about you?" He asked, suddenly stopping and giving you the speaking phone that doesn't exist.

"Oh, well, there isn't much to tell really." You chuckle.

"Come on, I'm down to hear it!"

"You sure?"

"100%!"

You let out a sigh. "Well, my mum has been out of the picture for a while and my dad has a lot of...work. I'm usually the woman of the house and I take care of my little siblings. I'm really proud of them, they have got some real skills for whatever they want to do...That's about it."

"Oh, well I'm sorry about your mum."

"Don't be, she's been gone for a loooong time." You emphasised on the 'long'. You looked out the train window. "Oh, this is my stop, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright, See ya!"