25 - Tutor lesson

"Okay, that's it for class." Aizawa gathered all this paper. "There's only one week left until final exams. You're all studying properly, I hope? I'm pretty sure you all know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." And with that, he left the room.

"I NEVER EVEN STUDIED!" Denki and Mina yelled. They both had different looks on their faces. Mina being calm and Denki just freaking out.

Everyone began talking about how they did in the mid terms. You couldn't do much since you had your hands full with the sports festival, Hosu, and taking care of your siblings while trying to maintain some friends. But 15 wasn't so bad, you could be Denki at 20.

Some of the class went to Momo to ask for help. You were going to as well, but when she started talking about opening the 'hall' and what tea we all wanted, it felt like a slap in the face about how rich she is. Of course, she didn't mean anything by it.

"Look at the different in virtue." Kirishima looked down to Bakugo.

"I can do it, too! Want me to beat it into you?!"

"Yeah, I'm counting on you!"

"Kirishima, I don't think he means figuratively." You say, turning around at the red-head.

"What? Your so bad they're gonna kick you our for your shitty grades!" Bakugo yelled back at you.

"Okay, your tutoring me now if your so perfect." You smile to him.

***

So you actually managed to get Bakugo to tutor you and Kirishima. Over the weekend, you sent Zaida, Putzie and Sangwoo over to their friend's houses to stay so they wouldn't be with Himo.

You met the two boys at the café. Your jaw opened a small bit and you had a judging face on as you watch Bakugo literally beat the knowledge into Kirishima.
You cleared your throat, making your presence known. The two boys stopped what they were doing and looked up at you. Bakugo hit Kirishima on the head one more time.

"You boys look like your having fun." You say as you sit down on Kirishima's side.

"This dumbass here doesn't know how to do shit." Bakugo scoffed.

"Well give him time then." You say, turning to Kirishima. "'Ight Wide Guy, what are we doing today?"

"Math problems." Kirishima sheepishly looked at his notes.

"Okay, well let's start with the basics." You pointed to his first problem. "You see that. The 22 over 7 there means the pi is that number. Then you measure the circle by the area of radius squared."

"Oh..." He looked down and did the first few problems.

"Don't forgot to add the little two up the top to make sure it's squared."

"Right, yep."

As Kirishima wrote things down, you looked to Bakugo who just stared at you with a judgy look.

"Take a picture, pretty boy. They last longer." You say to him.

"You act like a mother." He says, taking a drink from his cup.

Kirishima then beamed up, leaning over the table slightly. "She basically is one!"

Bakugo spat out his drink and you choked on air. Kirishima wiped the water off his face went on telling Bakugo.

"She looks after her siblings since her mother left her when she was young! She's doing a good job at it too, you remember how they were at the sports festival!"